Wounds can heal-three

"How did you get those?"

"Clumsy kid!" I answered not even thinking about what I said.

"Darling you can lie to your friends and your instructors but not to me." She held my hand comforting me like a mother would do.

"Just sew this up and I'm free to go. Right?" I asked not wanting to have this stupid conversation where I will be lying the whole time through it.

"Alright." The woman said and went out the door just to come back after a minute with the stuff she needed.
"It's gonna sting. Just relax." She told me but as she sew my wound again I didn't feel a single thing. Maybe it was because of my panic or just because I did it on myself multiple times.

"I think it doesn't
help if I'd say you should stay here for the night. So I'm gonna let you leave!" She said and helped me off the bed.
"I have another patient now. But if something happens feel free to come back." She explained and I certainly knew that the other patient was Tris.

"Sure." I made my way through the door and saw Peter sitting between Eric and Four.

"Flower power!" Peter startled upwards and went towards me before engulfing me in a tight embrace.
"Do you feel better? You lost a lot of blood! And I read that.." I stopped him from talking.

"Peter! I'm fine! Wounds can heal ya know?" I affirmed him and looked towards Four and Eric before looking back at my friend. "It's just an old scar that popped open. You know.? Clumsy like always!" I lied and he knew that, note to yourself never lie to a former candor again.

"Tell the truth!" He demanded and caught Eric and Tobis' attention.

"I fell at home in a bottle," I told him concerned it was just half a lie so he couldn't read my body language.

"Eric and Four told us to wait for Tris so we could manage this." He sat down again and there were only three seats so I leaned on the wall. Peter offered me his seat but I declined thankfully.

"You know what? I don't have to wait here for this little girl of a liar to lie again. So I'm just gonna go now 'cus I need to hold my position." I told them ready to go but a hand held me back.

"We're gonna talk together!" Tobias hissed at me and I was so nearly to hit him.

"And since when does your word matter?" I asked showing him that Eric is the leader and not he.

"I'm gonna agree with Four on this one! It's the first day of training and you both already fought. So we're gonna fix that!" Eric said and I was mad. Madder than mad."

"Peter? Do you have a mirror?" I changed the subject and looked at my friend.

"Nope. Sorry. Why do you need it? I thought Abnegation hated it to look in the mirror." Peter answered.

"Well first. Because I need to see how bad I look right now and second. I'm not abnegation and let's say my father didn't take this rule as necessary. He was a leader so he had to look 'perfect' when he went out so yeah." I sat down on the concrete floor and watched 2 nurses change rooms with their first aid cases.