Theon

'Jon could I speak with you?' Theon asked they were in the throne room black and eerie the light shining in from the windows eliminating them. 'the both of you actually, if you wouldn't mind Rina.' Rina looked between theon and jon before nodding, crossing her arms over her chest ready to blow his brains out with one wrong move. 'What you did in Kings Landing you could've lied to Cersei about bending the knee to Daenerys you risked everything to tell the enemy the truth.' Theon reminded him.

'We went down there to make peace and it seems to me we need to be honest with each other if we are going to fight together.' Jon told him.

'honestly, loyalty... that's what makes a good Stark.' Rina bit out.

"And you always know what is right, to be honest even when we were both young and stupid you always knew every step we take, it was always the right step.' Theon told him

'It may seem that way from the outside but I promise you that is not true,' Jon told him 'I've done plenty of things that I regret'

'Not compared to me you haven't' theon told him

'No not compared to you' Jon confirmed. Theon made his way closer to jon and rina.

'I always wanted to do the right thing be the right kind of person but I never knew what that meant.' Theon admitted 'it always seemed like... Like it was an impossible choice I had to make stark or Greyjoy.'

'Our father was more of a father to you than yours ever was and you betrayed him!' Jon told him 'you betrayed his memory.'

'I did' theon agreed.

'You never lost it. It's a part of you just like he is a part of me' jon told him

'But the things I've done-'

'It's not my place to forgive you for all of it but what I can forgive...' Jon told him 'I do. You don't need to choose Theon you are a greyjoy and you are a stark.'

'I do too theon. I forgive you.' Rina said and then bit at his lip nodding he couldn't believe it. 'theon we have all been through hell... lets make it heaven a happy family?' he hugged her and it took her a moment for her arms to wrap around his waist.

'thank you, thank you.' He said pulling away. 'I will always love you rina.' He told her.

'makes me glad I never excepted your many marriage proposals.' Rina teased. 'I'm glad your not dead.' She added.

'When I was a prisoner my sister tried to save me she was the only one that tried to save me' Theon told them 'she needs me now'

'So why are you still talking to me?' Jon turned and walked away, Rina hugged him one last time. It felt like hugging a stranger, then she left. While theon contemplating what he had to do. He had to be brave now. His sister needed him.

a/n Home stretch people!!!