13: Hospital

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes slowly, just to see such a bright light shining on the ceiling.

Once my eyes are completely open, I looked around and I was in a room.

It was a hospital room.

I looked beside me and something was attached on my hand.

No one was in the room, just me.

I sat up before someone gently opened the door.

Billie came in with her head down and closed the door slow. When she finally saw me, she runs to me.

"You're awake love" she said with a bright smile.

"what happened? Why am I here? Where's my parents?" I started asking her questions that has been rambling on my mind since I woke up.

"shhh don't stress yourself baby. I'll tell you what happened" she takes my hands and gently rubs her thumb on each hand.

Billie's pov

~Flashback~

Fuck. Anger really took over me, didn't it?

What I did to y/n was so unnecessary. I wasn't angry at her. I just couldn't control it.

I should get back and apologise. I don't want my baby stressing over something that she shouldn't.

I walked out of my house and proceed towards their house.

I walked straight to y/n's window, only to see that she was... on the floor??!

No, she doesn't look great.

I need to get her.

I rushed inside of their house and run myself through y/n's room.

I carried her and hurried her out of the room.

Just the right time, their parents arrived and saw me.

"Oh my god what happened?!?" her mom freaked out.

"We need to get her to the hospital, now!" I start to panic and her dad opened the backseat door.

"Melanie we will be back!" her dad yells to melanie who is still showering.

He then runs to the car and drove fast.

"baby come on wake up... Please baby" I whisper to her while her dad is literally about to get a ticket.

The moment we reached the hospital, I hop out with y/n on my arms and the nurses immediately helped us.

~End of flashback~

"so I collapse?" y/n asked.

"I didn't see how but you did baby" I said, cupping her face.

"are you on now?" I added and she nods.

"thank you billie" she said and that made my heart melt.

"you don't have to thank me baby, its my job to keep you safe" I said and give her head a kiss.

We sat there for a moment, our eyes directly looking at eachother.

Just what I dreamed of.

"where did they go?" she said, cutting the silence.

"oh you're mom is getting some clothes for you and your dad is buying some food" I answer her.

"um what about Mel?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"well, I'm not really sure where she is" I said and she just nods.

My phone suddenly rings and it was my manager. Well, I own the famous clothing brand, Blohsh.

Yup, I do. But I don't let anyone know, besides my family, because I don't want to ruin my plan on y/n.

I won't let anything stop me until she's mine. I'd drop anything just for her to be mine.

I can't stop it, I love her.

And if this might sound like obsession, we'll it's not. I truly love her.

I have deep feelings for her and she doesn't know that.

I watch as she lay back down and I guided her with a little support.

The doctor told us that she was still a bit weak so we have to be careful.

"do you need anything darling? Are you feeling well?" I asked her and she gives me a small smile.

"no, I'm okay" she said and I nod my head, fixing her hair and bit. She pushed her head gently to my hand, wanting me to massage it.

"can you massage me head? Just be gentle please" she said and I fucking melt.

My heart dissolved and my feelings were all just being inlove.

"of course baby. Is it here?" I asked her with a bug smile and she nods her head.

I sat beside her and began to massage her head slowly and carefully.

She's so cute. I can't wait to have her in the future. I just wish she would be mine.

No, she will be.

~

______________________________________
As much as I want to post more, I can't since I have a lot of things to dooo🧍‍♀️😭