17: Behind Closed Doors

Y/n's pov

Long story short, she let me out and demand me to take a shower.

I'm almost done. I can't believe she really did this all just for me. Just to get me.

When I was done, I turn the shower off and put on some clothes.

Billie locked me in this room for some reason, but I was hearing her talking with her mom. I lean on the door to hear better.

Billie's pov

"where in the world are you billie eilish?" my mom called me.

"Mom I'm an adult, you don't have to worry about me anymore" I said and she disapproves.

"You're still my daughter! Of course I will be worried for you!" she yells in frustration.

The call was silent for a bit until I said something.

"I'm not coming home anymore"

"what?! What do you mean??" she yells with anger.

"Mom I already have my own house! I can live my life by myself and you don't have to worry at all. I know whats right mom!" I said and she freaks out.

"Young lady, you go home now!" she yells but I disagree.

"I won't mom. I'm sorry" I said before cutting the line.

I know that's not how I should do it but it's not like I'm going to abondoned them. I will still talk to them, but it may take alot of time.

No one knows that this has been happening.

Not even one of my family or friends know that this is what I do.

I got my mind out of those thoughts, walking towards the room that I locked y/n in.

I unlocked the door and y/n was shocked. It looks like she heard everything.

She was leaning on the door before I even got in. What a sneak.

"listening to daddy's conversation huh?" I smirk and she didn't reply.

She was shocked.

Maybe because of what I told my mom.

"look, everything I said was true. I'm not coming home anymore and I will stay here with you" I shortly explain and she just nods.

Y/n's pov

"now, let me see that precious body of yours" she suddenly carries me to the bed and throws me there.

She gets on top of me and roams her hands around my body.

"so beautiful baby" she whispers.

"please no" I beg. This was not what I wanted.

"no? Why not?" she tilts her head a bit. Anger started to fill her eyes.

"I-I'm not yet ready.." I nervously said. Something about her was really making me nervous.

She states at me with anger, standing up and trying to hide the fact that she is pissed.

"ok" and with that simple word, she walks out of the room, closes it and locks it with a padlock.

Fuck. What did I got myself into??

I really felt how pissed she was, but she should understand that I'm not ready if she does really love me, and it's not only obsession that she feels for me.

_____________

Two days has past. She didn't even bother to talk to me or let me out of the room.

I've been starving and thirsty. Luckily, there was a bathroom in the room.

It's just that there's nothing I can eat or drink in this room.

I tried and tried begging billie to let me out. I hear her everytime she past by the room or just stand infront the door, maybe thinking about letting me out, who knows?

My stomach has been growling and I feel like it's eating itself.

"billie please! Let me out!" I yell with the only voice I have left. Lack of water.

I weakly sit beside the door, then surprisingly, she opens it.

I look at her above and she had a plate with some food in it and a glass of water.

"bil-" "shhh, get in the bed." she commands and I did what she said.

She place the plate on my lap and the glass of water on the night stand.

"go on darling, eat up. I know you have been starving after those two days of me punishing you" she rubs and pats my tummy as I devour the food.

There was alot in it, I loved it.

"where do you think I bought that?" she questions me.

"my favourite restaurant.." I said shyly and she smiles.

"that's right. All of that just for you" she said with the same big smile. Right at the time I finished, she then gave me a slice of cake in a little package.

"this is also for you babygirl. You've been good to me. This is a reward" she she takes a spoon, unpacked the cake, then feeds it to me like a little baby.

I have to stick to this. Its my only chance.

I ate every single scoop that she gave me. I drank the water and she got downstairs. But before she could walk out of the room, she warns me.

"don't try to escape love, or it will be worse than starving you" she glares at me.

"I promise" I said and she nods.

I stayed on the bed, thinking if I should escape or not. I stand up and looked outside the door.

It was a hallway and there was this window at the end. That could be a perfect opportunity for me!

But I won't escape now. I have to find the right way.

I heard billie's footsteps going upstairs and I quickly got back up to the bed.

"good girl" she smiles and then closes the door.

She lays beside me, putting her arm on my back.

"come cuddle baby" I have no choice.

I cuddle next to her as she plays with my hair.

"you don't know how long I waited for this y/n. I love you every much" she said in such a comforting voice, but her words terrify me.

This is gonna be hard. How am I supposed to escape when she's all over me?

~

_______________________________________
I tried to make billie like a soft dom but also can be harsh. I wanted to change some things.

Enjoy! 💗