1989

1989

Olivia looked at that little living being in her arms, just two weeks old, Taylor Mary Benson was a healthy and even peaceful baby by the standards.

Liv looked at her in delight, she (heim a long time), had someone, a person for Olivia to give all her repressed love.

-will you want something from the street? - Asked Brian already leaving the apartment.

-I think more diapers-spoke Olivia looking at the diaper changer.

-more? -Remained Brian.

-we have a newborn Brian-spoke Olivia in a reprisal tone.

He sighed and left the apartment, Liv took a loud sigh and looked at the little girl in his arms again.

-I think my love-spoke Olivia soon touching her daughter's delicate face with her fingertips-it will be just the two of us- 

….

A few months ago.

Olivia knew that the child growing in her womb was not Brian's, but she couldn't speak to her partner who was married and with children, who was pregnant with him.

She then told Brian the news, he almost suggested an abortion (if it was her choice, damn it, but not his), but Liv made it very clear that she wanted the baby.

Everyone in the squad was overjoyed and even if a small flea released behind Elliot's ears, he preferred to ignore it.

It was not possible that just one sex in the back seat of the car in a gown would result in pregnancy.

No, the son is certainly Brian's.

Elliot said that almost every day.