Chapter 2 ~~~ A confession

--At the music store--

There was every instrument you could name at this place. Everything really stood out at you, you just couldn't pick.

Then you saw it.

An accordion.

"That's what you want? Cool." Deejay said as he saw you holding the accordion.

"Bro wtf is that what's that gonna do for our band :sob z😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" Puff said.

"It makes cool sounds!! Grrr !! ! " NO ONE. no one makes fun of accordions.
You were offended. Accordions are amazing. You couldn't believe Puff would ever say that.

"Hey, I think accordione are amazing!!!" you heard a familiar voice behind you say.

You turned around, and saw your soon to be boyfriend Axel Chains.

You blushed at his accordion enjoyment.

"Y-yeah... accordiondssd are so cool!!!!" you stated your opinion.

"We are getting it. I don't care what you say about it anyway, Puff, I don't care about that." you and Axel said almost at the same time. Axel seemed to add that last part in, though.

At the register, you noticed a guy staring at you from behind a couple of boxes. What did he want? You looked at him, he seemed to move away. You tried looking for him again... hmm.. where was he?

You looked right around...

A a!

c"Holy fucking shit is that  an accordion?!"

Yes.

"Y-y-yeah...." you told this random ass guy

Wait...

that's no random guy.

"*Gasp* IS THAT JOHN LINNELL???? FROM THE AMERICAN ALTERNATIVE ROCK BAND THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS????" Everyone said all at the same. You almost  shat yourself. Oh my god. It john

"Ok let's go, baby girl, before anymore  johns come here" Axel said. You started blushing so much
He called you baby girl.

"I can teach you how the play the acco-"

You left the building with Your favorite martians. You were glad you have people like this to always be with you. "Thank you guys, really." They all said "you're welcome"  except Puffy-poo.

"What's wrong, Puff? Are you still salty that I got an accordion? Are you jealous?"

"No, I, ahh, ughh, SHUT UP!! 😡😡😡" Puffle was mad.

" ..sorry."

"Come on guys, we don't have to be fighting like this just now! We just got a new band member!" Deejay was annoyed.

Benatar was like, gone or something. I think he's making out with john or something lolz.

Axel looked distracted by something, you decided to talk to him. "Everything alright Axel?"
"Yeah.. it's just, i.. i got something on my mind."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Maybe later."

It ok axel.

Once Benatar got back and everyone was in the bus, you went to go talk to Axel.

You closed the door to Axel's room behind you. You heard some, quite loud, shouting from Puff, as if he was the parent or something. "WHY'D YOU BRING HIM BACK.?"
"I love him!! I really do!!" you heard him yelling in his silly british voice.

"So.. Axel,...

speak"

You looked directly into his eyes. "I uh... okay, well..

I haven't been treated like this in years, it feels like someone actually cares about me now. I.. i.. i don't really get cared for as much as you think around here. So really, thank you so much.

I...

I think I'm in love with you, or something."

You hugged Axel hains.

"I love you too, Axel."