Chapter three ~~ I asked you to go to the green dayconcert

(WARNING!! This gets a little...... spicy. nothing too interesting happens though, just a little make out session ☺)

You smiled as you saw axel holding you while he slept. You wanted to get up, but you didn't want to wake him up. "Hey, baby, come on, get up!"

He still slept.

You got up anyways, which thankfully didn't wake him up.

Passed out on the couch was Benatar and his new boyfriend, Joe or something. Benatar snored really loudly as he slept. Jeffery stretched his bony arms as he woke up. "Where the fuck am I?" Jackson asked to you. "uhh.. I think you came here with Ben or something.." He looked to his side, and then he realized why he was here. Jerry went back to sleep cuddling bem.

You assumed Puff and Deejay were still asleep wherever they were, but the smell of eggs changed your mind. Deejay and Puff were making breakfast, or well, Deejay was while Puff angrily scribbled down words on a piece of paper.

A door opened, and Axel was finally awake. "Good morning everyone! How'd everyone sleep?" your new boyfriend Axey asked.

"I slept well, thanks to you." you said matter-of-factly. 

Benatar shifted around, and then sat up. "John?" he asked, "Wake up! don't you have stuff to do?" John wiggled around and got up. "Yeh... I gotta go." He said as he walked over to Benatar's piano. "I'll play something before I leave." He put his fingers on the keys.

I returned a bag of groceries accidentally taken off the shelf before the expiration date
.

You couldn't help but think, This is silly! Then you realized you're dating Axel chains, so you kept those thoughts away.

The weird guy kept playing his song and singing, then he finally left. Benatar went out with him.

"Fucking great! A member gone!" Puff yelled. "Calm down Puff, he won't be gone forever, besides, we got Y/n." Deejay smiled at you as he said this, and rubbed Puff's shoulder. "Well, time to eat everyone."

Axel sat down next to you as he ate loudly. ypu loved him.

Later, you and Axel talked in his room. He told you how much he was happy to finally had someone like you to love, how he promised to always treat you well and to do the best he could for you, how much he cared about you and wouldn't dare hurt you. You were happy to have him.

Finally, he wanted to ask you something.

"Hey, Y/N.. I don't know if this is the right time.. but do you want to go to a green day concert with me?" 

What the hell is green day? You told him that you never heard of them. His face light up and he started to laugh. "How cool is that!" he said, "Well, I guess I'll have to show you all about them."

This is what you loved about Axel. You've only known each other for a week, but that week has been the best one of your life. "Axel.. can I kiss you?" you asked. "Of course!"

You set your lips on his. He pulled you closer to him, and kissed you more. You were sitting on top of him, kissing him and loving him. He pushed you down on his bed and made out with you aggressively. You both were blushing messes. He put his tongue in your mouth and licked around in there. You pulled away to breathe, and you were losing your mind at how HOT he was. "Heh... oh god.. y/n.."

You realized this might have been going to far. You knew how horny Axel was, but what if you two weren't ready yet?

Oh well. You went back to kissing him. 

The door opened.

"Hey you fuckers! Me and John want to have some time alone now, get out!" Benatar said cause he's so cool and such a #baddie😜  he so cool.

You hit him in the face and made out with Axel more while john watched. It was amazing.

"Goodnight, human of royalty."

For the fifth night, you fell asleep in Axel's arms.

(WOrds from person writing this:

SORRY FOR LIKE ALL THE BEN X JOHN STUFF :frown: Also sorry for less puff and deejay. I wanted this to be more for  you and axel going further in the relationship. Also i don't like how this turned out. I might edit it later or something.)