002

"a dream?" dee asked, as people flew by the two.

"yeah, i miss him, just a little bit though.." (name) admits sadly.

"oh." is all he answered with until, "he's an asshole he doesn't deserve you! may he rot in a ditch, you're wayy out of his league and you know it."

(name) laughed mockingly "right."

dee grabbed (name) wrist and quickly ran up the stairs, trying his hardest not to be late

(time skip bcz writers block lol)

it was now lunch time, (name) made their way to the salad bar, it was nachos day and (name) was not up for that.

she paid her fee and made a bee line straight for the circle table outside, slamming her salad down on the table. Dee and heavy jumped up while she sat down.

"fucking smith is being a whore" she huffed, Dee glared at her "whats your damage? you could've knocked my food down." he groaned.

"put a sock it in, mrs smith is being the absolute worst teacher in the history of teachers. she's giving me an F on my project because i forgot capitalization."

"... damn! thats harsh!" heavy said through a full mouth of food.

"god heavy you animal! nasty ass." dee gagged and turned his attention back to (name), "so are you gonna fix it?" he asked.

she was quiet for a moment, "i won't enjoy it but yes."

"that's good, i was hoping i wouldn't have to do another one for you" he said, smirking evilly as he side eyed her.

"shut up that was one time! plus i was sick! i hope you choke on a big fat-" she started as a teacher began to walk by, "sock..."

the boys snickered.

"whatever" she rolled her eyes, Dee spoke up, "so you guys going to the dance later this month?"

"maybe.. i dunno" heavy stuffed his mouth with food again

"what dance?" (name) asked confusedly, Dee looked at her "seriously? you're usually the first to know about this stuff-" he points out.

"well i dont so uhm more?" (name) beckoned.

Dee chuckled, "a dance in the gymnasium, its black and white themed.. on what may 16th?"

(name) checked her phone, it read may 10th

"shit! its in less than a week and i dont have a dress!" (name) sighed, putting her hands in her hair as she stared down at the table below her.

"heh" heavy mocked, "fuck you heavy!" she huffed, "just go dress shopping with me- i haven't gotten my outfit yet so" he shrugged.

"right okay when are you going?"

he paused for a moment, trying to remember "tomorrow, five ten, after school." he snuck a hit from his vape, quickly shooing the air away.

"alright, see you then i guess, thanks dee"  she winked and walked away, throwing her trash away in the closet bin.

"fuck." dee blushed and hid his face in his hands.

"ooh dee has a crusshh" heavy smirked evilly.

"shut up- no i dont- anyone blushes when they get winked at!" he defended himself.

"whatever you say man" heavy chuckled as he continued eating like a pig.

______

"Morning Dee!" (Name) jumped on Dee's back as she ran up to him, who was innocently vaping and minding his business.

he lost his balance and stumbled a little bit, cursing under his breath "jesus fucking christ (name)- its six in the morning!"

"sorry im just excited" she hopped off his back and came to face him. she was dressed in a grey pair of ripped jeans and a slipknot shirt, a black belt tied the outfit together.

she smiled at dee, "im so excited for today! i brought like a hundred bucks from my mom! i hope you dont mind, but could you give me a ride there? my moms working late again."

Dee smiled softly, "of course, why not?"

"eugh get a room you two!" heavy gagged, walking up the hill.

"heavy, nice of you to join us." dee said through gritted teeth.

(name) slung an arm over his shoulder, "yeah we were just talking about getting our outfits for the dance later this week!"

dee blushed heavily from the act, "erm yeah" he coughed, suddenly he turned around and the bus was pulling up.

the three got on the bus just as before, dee and (name) sitting next to eachother while heavy sat with his friend.

"god im suddenly sleepy" (name) chuckled to dee who was staring out the window.

"go to sleep" he nudged.

"yeah but craning your neck is bad for you" she pouted, dee nodded understanding, he looked around nervously for a moment, deciding on something.

he took a deep breath, "just sleep on my shoulder."