Chapter One

He fell back, stumbling from the force used by the green haired male before him. His own blonde hair got in the way of his eyes, and as a hot breath of air escaped him, hands found his body again.

"Fuck, Kacchan." Izuku groaned, mouth pressed up against Katsuki's neck. His teeth nipped at sensitive skin, and the blonde moaned.

His body felt hot. So hot. And touching Izuku, his long-term rival and iffy friend, made the heat dissipate. He threw his head back, allowing Izuku to leave angry, purple marks along his skin.

A body came up behind him. The feelings of broad shoulders gave the person away. He could only imagine the red head's dark, lustful expression. Eijirou's shoulder greeted his head like a hard pillow, and his lips found Katsuki's forehead.

Katsuki whined at the gentle touch. He felt Izuku's hips move away from his, and panic swelled within him. It quickly vanished, however, when a third body wormed its way between them, stopping to work on the belt of Katsuki's hero costume. He placed his hand in Shouto's hair, grasping the red and white locks to try grounding himself.

"Fuck, Kacchan." Izuku growled against his flesh. "Gonna fuck you good."

"Please..." The blonde panted. He felt Shouto pull his pants down, then hands grasped his cock. "F-Fuck!" He cursed. A hand found his throat.

"I wanna fuck you too." Eijirou spoke up with a small whine. He gently caressed the side of Katsuki's neck with his thumb. "Wanna fuck you so hard."

"Both." Katsuki demanded, followed by a loud moan as Shouto took his entire length into his mouth without warning. "Please!!" He shouted. His hand tightened in those perfectly parted locks.

"And what about Shouto? Who's gonna help him?" Eijirou inquired. A hand, most likely Izuku's, found the back of the blonde's hair and pulled.

"I'll fuck him..." Katsuki panted out. "Please, jus'- Fuck me! Wan' you both inside me... Wan' to feel Shou'o around me. Please, please, please!" He begged as he tried to fuck into Shouto's mouth. His free hand found Izuku's waist, and his gut tightened.

"Should we give him what he wants?" Izuku asked, voice low and smooth. "He's asked so nicely." His hand tightened in ash blonde locks. "And look at our little Shouto, so eager to get to work."

Eijirou only hummed. He stepped out from behind Katsuki, allowing Izuku to shove him back onto the bed. The blonde moaned and Shouto whined.

"Wasn't done." Shouto hissed up at the two beefier males. Both Izuku and Eijirou built up a lot of muscle since their first year, with Eijirou having just a bit more than the other. Looking at them, even for Katsuki, who came third in the muscle department out of the four of them, was terrifying.

"How about I get you opened up?" Eijirou suggested as a substitute. He effortlessly lifted the slimmer male up, throwing him down on the bed next to Katsuki. "Damn, Midoriya." The red head cursed. "We've got two beautiful men lied out before us."

"Mhm." Izuku hummed. His hands brushed Katsuki's exposed hips, then he slowly pulled his pants further down. "Can't wait to get a taste." He stopped at Katsuki's boots, growling at them in an animalistic way that sent shivers down the other three's spines.

Both Eijirou and Izuku worked to get their respective males undressed. Izuku struggled with Katsuki's headpiece. The blonde, luckily, took his gauntlets off when they first entered the dorm, so they were not in the way. Eijirou moved about easily, also having removed his decorative gears and his mask, pulling off Shouto's costume without any fuss.

Katsuki had to help Izuku get his skin-tight tank top off, but once it was gone, Izuku practically pounced on his hard nipples, drawing out moan after moan from the blonde as his tongue worked wonders on the sensitive buds.