Chapter 2

Lisa POV

Y/N : "I'm sorry for being late."

Lisa : "come in"

Y/N : "yes.."

He walks pass me and sit beside Mila.

Y/N POV

I staring at her for a very long time. Can't help it she's really cute and I'm not get boring for look at her.

Mila : "How are you?"

Y/N : "Good"

Mila : "Good? You don't get punish?"

Y/N : "I do. Cleaning a restroom for a week." I said while my eyes still lock at teacher.

Mila : "Just that?!! Really?"

Y/N : "Umm.."

Mila : "Woah..... you got a luck."

My eyes still look at teacher while she teaching she is so so so gorgeous~~~

Y/N : "What subject she teach us?"

Mila : "Math and she also our class teacher too!"

Y/N : "Our class teacher..." *mumble*

*Time skip~*

Lisa POV

After I finish of teaching I walk to the teachers' office.

At Teachers' office

Belle : "You're Lisa. A new teacher right?"

Lisa : "Yes" ☺️

Belle : "I'm Belle. An English teacher."

Lisa : "☺️ Nice to meet you."

Belle : "How it's going on your first day? Senior are quite badass right?"

Lisa : "Yeah.. You're right."

Belle : "I remember my first day, They were all absent from the classroom. *sigh* I was going to kill myself." *giggle*

Lisa : "Oh... so what I face today is just normal."

Belle : "Especially 'the back of the classroom students'. Caution alert."

Suddenly... The old female teacher come in the office and interrupt Belle.

Old female teacher : "I don't think that the senior year will make a trouble. Everyone seem to be concentrating on their studies."

Belle : *doing annoyed face* 🙄

Old female teacher : "If there's any trouble, It'll be the teacher themself... If they're respectful, students will be good. Understand?"

Lisa : *nodded*

After she finished  She walked over and sat at her seat.

Belle : "That teacher is a cold-blooded Ratchanee.(her name). She's a teacher who even the teacher don't want to mess with."

Lisa : *nodded*

*Time skip to after lunch time~*

Y/N POV

I'm sitting with Mila at Cafeteria and she is checking my wound. It can tell by her face that she is very worried about me.

Mila : "How's the wound? Still hurting?"

Y/N : "My cheek bone is hurting."

Mila : "Oh hey.. the bandage is not stuck. Let me do it to make them stuck."