Introduction & Cast of Characters

Pokémon Spring & Autumn features a large cast of original characters. While characters from the video games are occasionally referenced, none ever appear in person. If you ever forget who anyone is, you can refer back to this page. It will be updated with the key members of the cast as they appear. Feel free to skip ahead if you haven't started reading.

The Cast:

Liam Holbrook: The protagonist. Liam is a TCK (Third Culture Kid) from Unova who lived in Johto before moving to the Nanzo region. He is 15 at the beginning of the story.

Vasilio Autunno-Gallagher: Liam's classmate and best friend. Vasilio was born in Fiore, but has spent most of his life in Nanzo. Likes Ice-types.

Mori Shaw: Liam's classmate and other best friend. Adopted by a Unovan family as a toddler, Mori is originally from Hoenn. A sucker for Ghost-types and bad boys.

Liam's Other Classmates:

Sylvia Liu: Friendly and outgoing overachiever. Sylvia was born in Unova, but her parents are Nanzo locals.

Ruth Kong: Small, studious, and always hungry, Ruth is a Ferrum girl through and through. Gets better grades than Sylvia.

Stephanie Thibault: Beautiful and intelligent, Stephanie aspires to become a Pokemon nutritionist. A TCK from Kalos.

Jonah Kahakai: Easy-going but competitive. His mom is the principal. Moved from Alola to Nanzo about a year ago.

Rain Kim: Auburn-haired girl from Ferrum with aspirations of popularity. Purveyor of school gossip.

Other Everspring Students:

Taylor Moran: Goofball musician in the class above Liam. Lead singer and designated creative genius of the band I Am Munchlax.

Arthur Liu: Sylvia's underachieving older brother. Plays lead guitar in I Am Munchlax. Frequently dragged into responsibility.

Liz Rosenthal: Cardigan-wearing upper classman and Taylor's good friend. Arthur's girlfriend.

Cassandra McCleod: Cheerful and fast-talking student body vice president. Unsteady on her feet, but fierce in battle.

Rebecca Song: Taylor's classmate and Liz's best friend. Plays the violin in I Am Munchlax. From Ferrum, but has been everywhere.

Note: This fanfiction was originally published on Fanfiction.net. What you're reading here is an updated and slightly expanded version of that story.