First Mission Part 2: Jaune's Short Regiment

So I made this chapter mostly in Jaune's POV because I wanted people to know the process of Jaune's little training session. This was one of the only ways to try and portray what I wanted without getting rid of this sort of limited POV thing I've got going for this Volume. Enjoy :D

Y/N: Though every fight ended the same, the criticism was different. Weiss needs more speed in casting her attacks and semblance, Blake needs to be more confident while being calm under extreme situations, Pyrrha needs to hone technique and rely more on skills than semblance, I can see her using it a lot which needs to go, Ren needs to utilize his semblance more as he could blend in or even be invisible if it is utilized correctly, Nora needs to focus more on herself rather than Ren, Jaune needs a lot of work that I don't want to go over it, and Ruby needs to have better observations, like her sister, and increase the speed she can go with her semblance. That's about it right Alby?

Alby: *salutes* Yes sir.

Y/N: *chuckles* Now... *looks at the group* time for them to start officially.

Y/N walks up to them and they all pay attention to the slick fox.

Y/N: Okay, time for assignments. It's about 9:30ish so time for you guys to get into your teams.

Nora: What do you mean?

Y/N: *holds up different cards* Two groups of two, one group of three. That is what it'll be until I decide that Jaune is ready. Every morning, after our fight, you will pick one of these cards that are face-down. Matching cards will go together as a pair or group of three. This will help you guys in the long run, after all, you will never know when you'll team up with other people or not have lots of teammates with you.

All of them looked shocked, Nora fainted.

Y/N: Oh don't be a baby Nora. Now all of you pick a card from me.

They pick their teams and here they are:

Team 1 (Silencers): Blake & Ren

Team 2 (Battle-Warriors): Pyrrha & Yang

Team 3 (Troublemakers): Ruby, Weiss, & Nora

Weiss: HEY! This feels scripted and fixed!

Y/N: *shrugs* Don't blame me for the team-picking. It was all up to luck.

They left, some more verbally voiced than others, leaving Jaune and Y/N. He turns to give Jaune a smile.

Y/N: Well it's time to start your training.

Jaune: *nods* Sure. What's first.

Y/N: Sheath your sword and place your sword and shield onto your person. *he follows the instructions* Good, now you will be following a specific training regimen. Ready. *he nods and I tap the ground* Get in a push-up position. *he stumbles into position* You are the weakest out of everyone here. I'm going to help you change that. The weight you are holding is only 1/4 of your body weight.

Jaune: Per weight?

Y/N: Nope, all of them combined. I'm going to push two months worth of strength training into the next few days, starting now. *sees Jaune's face* If you have the drive, then this will be easy. Keep going until you can't do anymore. And when I mean that, I mean until you can't even use your arms. Begin!

Jaune's POV

Me: I can't believe what he just asked of me. To do push-ups until I can't move my arms is impossible. Physically impossible.