Leaving pregnant wife

LETS START WITH WEIRD TYPE 🙂

Bondita crashed in his chest...held him tightly...crying badly..."Please dont go"

Ani still leaning on the counter...bon hugging him...

Her sobs were getting stronger...and stronger...and her grip tightening more and more..."Please dont leave your kids like this ani...please dont go"

Bom pulled herself back a little to face him...her face was totally covered with tears...she was looking at him...searching his eyes..."I promise i will never ever interfare in your matters...sobs...i will never ever go down during night...sobs...i will never disturb you again...but please dont go like this...i...i need you anirudhh...and she hugged him back...

He closed his eyes...a tiny drop left his eyes...he held her waist...she was sobbing badly...he cupped her face with one hand and touched her lips with his...she gasped...and sucked his...it was more of an apologic kiss...which grew into a miss you one...they kissed caring each other...when he felt her entire body weight on him and her kiss faded...he got a little alarmed...he looked at her...she fainted...

Ani jerked her...bondita! Bondita! Oh Shit...what have i done...bonditaaaa!

He picked her in his arms and took her to her room and lied her on bed...he dialed the doc...

Ani: Ya doc...this is anirudh ...doc my bondita fainted...i am not sure...ok...ya i can find it...one minute...ya got it...just a sec...(he pricked bondita's finger with the neddle and dropped her blood on the strip and inserted the sample in the glucose checker...yes doc got the reading its quite low...ok...i will give you a call...yes i have glucose...yes...ok...fine doc...thanks...

Ani rushed to his room and got the glucose granules...mixed it in the water...stirring it thoroughly...he came to bon's room...she was still senseless...he tried to feed her but failed...he tried once more but that came out from her mouth...she was not able to intake it...

Ani dialed the doc's no again...

Doc...i am unable to feed her...it looks like she is not gulping it...ok...ok...ok fine...i will give u a call in sometime...let me try the way you said.

Ani sat on the bed, pulled bon up inbetween his legs...making her back rest on his chest...and her head in his arms like someone holding a baby...her head was lifeless...she was cold...her breathing light...he tried to feed her with the spoon...everytime taking her name...after two three spoon he could see her movement in her neck...she gulped for the first time...he hugged her tightly...he let out a cry from him abdomen kissing her forehead...his heart pounding high in her ear...his skin tightening in fear...eyes flooding in guilt...he continued to feed her slowly...he took more than 45 mins to make her drink a glass glocuse water. He intake became quicker in due course of time...he could feel her body became a little warmer...and she was moving her head unconsciously...he placed her in the pillow and tucked the comforter...he stepped on from the bed and called the doctor.

Ya doc...i think she is regained her senses...but she is still unconscious...but doc...i have heard that during pregnancy the suger level goes on the higher side...but how come hers is in lower side?...oh i didnot know that...when did that happen?...no she didnot tell me...200...WHAT? that was maddening...i wonder why she didnot tell me...ok...ya...i will take care...ya...no i will not leave her unless she regain her senses totally...thanks a ton...yap...cya.

He went near bon to check her...she was sleeping...but her uneasiness was clearly visible on her face.

He went to the kitchen to get some food for him...he got the toast and cereals made by her for him...the toast was not less than a elastic but still he managed to eat it...he completed his breakfast and made himself comfortable on the recliner after getting his laptop from his room...