Chapter 2: Grand Magic Games

Hey sorry for not updating sooner. I had a lot of stuff going on, but for now here is another chapter. I will try to keep updating as much as possible. 

~ 7 Years later~

I'm now 19 now bad found myself in the town of Crocus. I was wearing a white tank top, my dark blue scarf, my necklace and black skinny jeans. On my back I had a mini backpack filled with daily necessities. I heard from a towns person that the Grand Magic Games were coming up soon. I continued to walk around and soon it became dark and I found myself at the King's Palace.I was looking at a map of the town when I ran into something.. More like someone. It was a girl she couldn't be more than 13.

" Oh, I'm sorry!" I say as I look at the girl.

"I-its ok." She replies shyly.

I turn and decide to to find a place to sleep for the night I almost arrive at the gates, when I hear someone screaming.

"Help me!!" A voice shouts.

I run to where I hear the screaming and I run around the corner and she the girl I ran into earlier being attack along with a cat.. An exceed to be exact.

"Hey! Leave them alone!" I yell to the man by the girl and her exceed.

"Leave if you know what good for you!" He replies with a rude tone.

I get pissed and drop my bag and run at him.

"Water Dragon Iron Fist!!" I yell and as I punch the guy.

He falls back and looks at me.

He smiles " Aislinn, I thought that was you" He says.

"Wendy! Carla!" A voice shouts.

I turn around and she a girl with short white hair running to the girl and her exceed next to her is a blue exceed.

"See you soon Aislinn." The man says.

I start to feel a strong magic presence around me.

"Dark matter" Was the last thing the man says.

I collapse to the ground and look around. He's gone. I punch the ground in frustration.

"Hey are you ok!?" I look up to see the girl with short white hair standing by me.

"Y-ya.. I think so" I reply.

I try to stand up but but start to fall back. I felt an arm around my waist I look and see the girl had caught me.

" You don't look ok." She says concerned.

I look at the girl that was attacked lying on the ground still unconscious.

"Do you know them?" I asked pointing at the girl and her white exceed.

"Ya. Wendy is the girl and Carla is her exceed. Also I'm Lisanna and this blue cat is Happy." She said with a smile.

"Aye Sir!" Happy replies.

Lisanna and I smile and laugh.

" Oh I'm Aislinn Dragnine by the way." I say.

"That's a pretty name!" She replies.

"Oh Aislinn-san you're bleeding!" Happy said with concern.

I then realized there was a wet feeling on my head I reach my hand up and touch it.

Its sticky.. I pull my hand away and look at it to reveal blood covering my hand.

"When did I get hit?" I thought.

I feel a wave of dizziness and almost fall.

"Careful Aislinn. Come back to my lodge and I can fix you up." Lisanna says.

"Ya thanks." I reply.

Happy picks up Carla and I put Wendy on my back she Lisanna supports me and we head off to the lodge.

Alright I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Pretty soon you will be getting more information on my OC's background and more about what she was doing. I will try to get the next chapter out by tomorrow. ^^

 Arigato!