Chapter 3: Fairy Tail Guild!?

Its been awhile since the last update. My dad's laptop has not been working at all. It also hard to try and update on my phone but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will come out with a couple chapters today. So enjoy! ^^

We arrive outside of Honeybone lodge and Lisanna grabs the door and opens it and I walk in.

" Alright now to the second floor!" Happy says.

I nod my head as we make our way to the stairs. We climbs to the second floor and Lisanna points to a door.

" That door right there" Lisanna says.

We walk to the door and Lisanna knocks.

"Erza! Gray! Natsu! Lucy! Open up!" Lisanna yells.

The door opens and a girl with long scarlet red hair appears.

Lisanna! What happened!?" The scarlet haired girl yells.

Lisanna looks at me.

" Wendy and Carla were attacked." Lisanna replies.

The scarlet haired girl takes Wendy off my back and walks into the room.

I feel another wave of dizziness and this time I fall to the ground.

"Aislinn!!" Lisanna and Happy yell together.

The next thing I could see was just darkness.

I could hear talking I tried to open my eyes but it was so bright.

I open my eyes all the way and as the adjust to the bright room I see the scarlet haired girl and Lisanna and another girl with blond hair and a boy with dark blue hair and another boy with pinkish colored hair.

"Aislinn? Are you ok?" Lisanna asks.

I nod my head and look at around and see that I am in a bed.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

The scarlet haired girl looks at me.

" You passed out, your magic energy seemed to be very low." She said.

I did feel a little better after resting for a bit.

The boy with dark blue hair was looking at me and he smiled I thought it was a little weird.

"My name is Erza. I heard you helped my friends when they were attacked. Thank you." Said the scarlet haired girl.

I smile " I'm Aislinn Dragnine. I was just helping out that all." I replied shyly.

I felt an arm around me and I looked over to see the pink haired boy sitting next to me.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel!" He said while smiling.

I smiled back at him.

"I'm Lucy and this is Gray!" The blonde girl said and pointed at the boy next to her. " It's nice to meet you all!" I said happily.

Lisanna giggled "Gray.. Your clothes!" She said.

Gray looked at himself and became extremely embarrassed. He started blushing and went to look for him clothes.

" So what brings you to Crocus?" Erza asked.

I thought for a minute.

" Oh! I am here to watch the Grand Magic Games!" I said.

Natsu looked at me and said " What guild are you cheering for?"

I looked at him

" I just wanted to see which guild would win this year and maybe join that guild." I replied.