7 - The 'Intern'

Peter pov.
It was the last lesson. I wasn't really paying attention like always since I already know all that.

I got suddenly pulled out of my daydreaming by a knocking on the door and the director coming inside. He had a box with him which he put on the teachers desk.

"The results are back."

He opened the box and pulled out a letter.

"I'm going to ça the name on the letter and if it's yours, you come get it."

Everyone nod and he started to call out each name. As soon as everyone got theirs, they ripped it open.

I was the last one to get their letter. As I was at my place I was about to open it but Flash stopped me by snatching it away.

"There's no need for you to open this Penis Parker. You're so dumb. I bet you don't even have one point. Not like he would even want you. You're just some worthless orphan."

I rolled my eyes and snatched my letter back, putting it in my bag. Before he could even say something the teacher stepped in.

"Mr. Parker! Pay attention to the lesson or you'll end in detention."

I 'concentrated' on the lesson and completely forgot the letter.

When the lesson was finally over, I took my things and left but not before saying bye to Ned and MJ.

When I arrived home I was greeted with a hug.

"Hey Eira."

I smiled at her and pulled her up, kissing her on her forehead while she giggled to that.

Talking could be heard from the living room. I tensed up because the voice was not only May but a male voice that was known to me but I couldn't sort it to anyone.

"Hey sweetie. Who's in the living room with Aunt May?"

"Tony Stark!"

"Wha... Why?"

"Because of the test dumb dumb."

That reminded me of the fact that I completely forgot to read it after the encounter with Flash.

I went with Eira in my arms into the living room. There he was sitting. Tony. Tony motherfucking Stark.

"Ahh! Peter."

"Aunt May. Tony."

I smiled at both but May just glared slightly at me. I realized I called him Tony and not Mr. Stark but why should I.

"Peter."

He smiled at me.

"It's nice to finally meet you in real life."

Aunt May was looking confused between me and Tony. It was quiet. No one dared to spoke.

"Well... This is awkward."

We all agreed with May but Tony tried to break it.

"Tell me how you did that with your phone. And how you got 100% on the fucking test."

"Uhh... I'm just smart I guess?"

It was quite again.

"Anyways... You ready?"

"For what?"

"The internship. Didn't you read the letter?"

"Oh! Nope. I didn't. I forgot."

"How?"

"N-not important."

He sighed and was about to say something before I stopped him.

"Before you say anything. I'm sorry to decline this but like you already know... I have Eira now and no time for anything else anymore."

"About that. I've talked about that with your aunt already. She can come with us. The Avengers will surely be happy to play with her and if she wants she can even join us sometime. She seems like a smart kid."

I looked with big eyes at him.

"If that really is no problem with you and the Avengers, there is nothing in the way anymore, I guess."

"Perfect. Go get your things and we can go. Happy is probably already wai-"

He was interrupted by a car honking.

"-ting. That would be him."

I turned on my heels and got my bag with my suit inside and the three books from Bruce Banner.

Who knows. Maybe I meet him and he can sign it.