scene three

ᗒ❤ᗕ

Sunghoon got back home late into the night, at a time by which he expected all of his group mates to be asleep. He creaked the door open as gently as he possibly could, knowing that some of them were light sleepers. He tiptoed his way through, placing his bag on the floor and rushing to take his shoes off before stumbling up the stairs.

Contrary to his belief, he was met with a wide-awake Jake sitting on the living room's sofa, bent so far forward it almost looked like he was being sucked in through his computer screen. The boy didn't even notice Sunghoon's frozen figure standing in the doorway as he continued typing away while simultaneously squinting at the bright screen.

"Hey."

Sunghoon watched as the boy jumped in his place, snapping his head to him with a startled expression as he held his hands over his chest. They stared at each other, silently, for a long moment before Jake blinked, his eyes going back to normal as he recognised his best friend, before they started to crinkle up as his lips naturally stretched out in the wide smile he couldn't help but show whenever he saw the other boy. His eyes turned into crescents as his full lips moved and perfect, pearly whites made an entrance.

Oh god, that smile, Sunghoon knew he'd never grow tired of it. He couldn't. Not when it lit up the whole room and created an almost glowing effect on the angelic boy. It was impossible not to smile back at the boy whenever he saw it, no matter how horrible his mood was. Just as it was impossible for the Korean to not make his way towards the Aussie.

As soon as the boy's ass touches the couch, he leans over and places his head in his friend's lap. Pulling his feet up onto the couch, although it's extremely cramped considering he's grown to be around six feet by now, he curls his lean body up to snuggle against the boy's thigh.

Jake can't help but let out a chuckle as he sags back into the couch, moving his hand down to card it through his friend's silky hair, "Hoon, you're too tall to fit onto the couch like that."

Said boy simply hums in return, mumbling a soft, "But I just did." as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down, keeping his eyes closed. The movement causes Jake to unconsciously move his hand down and smooth his fingers softly over the other's eyebrows before sliding them down further to his cheek as Sunghoon lets out a satisfied sigh.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Jake tuts as he watches the peaceful boy, having completely forgotten about the assignment he had been so focused on just five minutes ago. Of course, anyone would find it difficult to focus on anything else when there was a beautiful boy lying peacefully in your lap.

"Love me, love me. Say that you love me."

Nevermind, Jake groans as he shoves the boy's head off his lap, scowling as Sunghoon wheezes. God, he's so weird.

Yet, that didn't seem to wipe the smile off Jake's face as he turned back to his work and Sunghoon stumbled his way to his room, still laughing at his own joke – that wasn't even funny for fuck's sake.

ᗒ❤ᗕ