|Criminal| Masky

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I know you told me I should stay away.
I know you told me he's just a dog astray.
He is a bad boy with a tainted heart.
And even I know this ain't smart.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I take in the forests greens. The trees swaying, the grass crunching under my boots, and my boyfriends warm hands.

I'll say I haven't seen anyone, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came right now, just because I said that. But to my surprise, no one did.

I smile to myself taking in the chill breeze.

"Y/n." You hum, and turn your gaze to him. "Do you mind if we take a quick break, I need a smoke."

You try and hold in your giggle, and nod your head. 'Tim and his smokes.' You sigh, and sit down under a tree.

After a little while you pull off your mask/mouth guard. (Yes you have to have one)

After a while you feel someone sitting next to you. Then the sickening smoke passes you. You cough and wave your hand trying to get away.

Masky let's out a low chuckle, and finishes his smoke.

"You and your damn smokes are going to be the end of me." You say looking at him.

"Good to know." He says with a smile. You roll your eyes, and move your head to his shoulder. He moves his hand around your waist.

"Yknow, I think today is a no zone. We've been walking for hours. I don't think anyone traveled into these woods today."

He let's hum, and rested his head on yours. You would think he would never act like this, but he does have his sweet moments.

He brushed your hair with his fingers, placing a few kisses on your nose here and there. (If you don't have hair he rubbed your back.)

It was pretty nice cuddling with him, but we all now it has to end somehow.

'Masky, Y/n. Boss needs us.' You heard the angsty teen say in your head.

Masky groans. "You heard Toby duty calls."

He helped you get up, and took your hand. Taking in his warmth.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

You both run off towards your bosses lair through the chilly weather.

(Sorry if it's rushed)