|Lovely| Ticci Toby

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone.
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone.
Hello, welcome home...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(I'm sorry, I don't know much about tics, but I tried.)

Why? Is all you could say. Toby was a friend, well more than a friend. You knew he was a paranoid, felt down. He eventually told you about the voices, and hallucinations, but you didn't know it would turn into this...

You see, you met Toby like any normal romantic movie started.
-
"Oh poor T-t-ticci Toby." The 1st bully said.

"Oh is he gonna cry because his poor, poor sister died?" The second said.

They all started laughing. Except for one.

You.

Toby looked at you, you held a sour face. He knew you didn't wanna make fun of him, but he never expected you to say anything.

He watched as your eyebrows furrowed at them. Then you close your eyes in pure anger.

"Can yall guys give him a break! You sadistic freaks! His sister died for peaks sake!" You pushed the two out of your way, and held out a hand for Toby, with a sweet smile.

Toby looked at you with surprise. No one stood up for him. Well besides his sister..

"I'm sorry about them they can be asswholes at times." You say hearing them scoff, and leave.

"It's fine they can be bitches hahaha!" He covers his mouth, and avoided eye contact. "S-sorry..."

You smiled and patted his shoulder. "Hey it's fine I know you can't control it!"

Toby looked at you shocked. No one has ever said that to him. How come your not making fun of him? Why aren't you laughing at him? Why aren't you running away?

You heard the school bell ring signifying it's time for lunch. "Hey, wanna have lunch with me? I was thinking of leaving campus."

He looked at you with a smile. "I w-would love to." Toby couldn't resist. Someone that isn't making fun of him just asked to go somewhere to eat, with him?! Jackpot!

You and Toby walked to your car. He spikes in air quickly, and tenses up. You like at him worried.

"You don't-"

"N-no! It's fine!" He says fidgeting with his thumbs. You nod, and get in the driving seat. You hear Toby jog over to the passenger seat, then makes his self comfortable. Then with no hesitation buckled in the seat belt.

You smile then drive off. While driving you can't say anything, but you find Toby's tics. Kinda cute..

"Sowhere are we ooo birdie, g-going?" He asked.

"Hmm, maybe McDonald's?" You say giving Toby a little glance.

This gave Toby a child like grin. 

You eventually got there, and went to order. Taking a simp from your drink your gaze went to Toby. Say his hair is fluffy, the way he leaves it to hang on his face. His pale skin lightening under the light, and the way his eyes shows he's daydreaming, and how it softens sometimes.

He must have known someone was looking at him because his gaze turned to you. This made you blush, and turn to somewhere else.

That made Toby form a small smile. Just to know someone was admiring him, made his heart sing.