First Kiss ( part 3)

❌❌**MATURE CONTENT**❌❌
🚫🚫🔞**If you not  comfortable ** 🚫🚫🔞

In the inn :

They all eating their dinner. After dinner they will go for bed.

"We finish our dinner, we go to our room for sleep. " say Lan Wangji and hold Wei Ying's hand.

After Lan Wangji and Wei Ying leave this place they order alcohol for enjoy the night.

  Wei Ying and Lan Wangji 's  room:

"Lan-zh please just once "say Wei Ying with a pout .
"Wei Ying. .... I toldyou already that I don't drink " say Lan Wangji .
"Please just once "
"No Wei Ying. ..."
Wei Ying though something and smirk
"OK then , I thought you......"with a Gasp "just leave it , I will go for search someoneelse " with a fake sadness and slightly smirk .
Immediately Wangji  drink all the liquid at once.

Hoooseeee!
When Wei Ying turn back to see Wangji he saw Wangji 's head on the table.  He got there for check him he saw Wangji  is sleeping. "Really the great Hangun-jun are a drank " sayWei Ying and laugh loudly.  " At first normally people drank then  sleep like dead but you ......." laught  out loud.

Suddenly wangji  wake up and stares at Wei Ying then get up and come towards his beloved.

****when people get drunk they say all his true feelings ****

Wangji say  hold his beloved hand answer say "Wei Ying I love you so much Please don't  ever leave me alone I really love you so much and please don't  kept any secret. ....."
"When and why "  say  Wei Ying he is bewildered.

"From the fast time that's why I always maintained a distance from you , I know you don't think like that way that's why I never tell you "
"Who say ?!?! Why don't you  say me that before I also love you so much  but honestly I don't know ...... when. .."

Immediately Wangji block his lips by his own lips. At first they kiss gentlely but after a while Wangji pushed him at the door and  untie his reborn on his beloved head  then wangji hold his beloved two hands by his one and and the other hand is busy to touch his body.
Wangji pull away from the kiss and lean over his beloved bare neck kissing , biting and suck and leaking  it ,then slowly leaned more and kiss his collarbone. .....

Wei Ying shivered a bit . Wangji noticed it so he  got back to kiss his lips passionately.

Then wangji  walked them to the bed in the inn's room and pushing  Wei Ying back lightly and get top of him . Then wangji plac a soft kiss on his beloved lips. 
"Wei Ying. ... can I. ..."
"Please Lan Er Gaga don't say anything just do what you want" say Wei Ying I'm his beloved ear with a husky voice. 

Wangji lean closer to his beloved face and start kissing a trail from his forhead to down his collarbone then start biting on it lightly ,that bite is a proof that Wei Ying is only his, no one dare to think about his beloved .

Wangji slide his hand  into his beloved trouser and also continue their wild kiss. Wei Ying wrap his hand around his beloved neck then slide his hand on Wangji's body suddenly he touch something hard he immediately break the kiss and lean his neck   for see  what is that.

Wangji's member becoming hard in the confines his own trouser.

For avoiding this embrassing the Wangji  capture his beloved lips into his own lips then kiss them hungrily.

Then Wangji untie his robe and his beloved's  robe. Wangji lean and start biting Wei Ying's nippple and suck hungrily.

Then Wangji move closer to Wei Ying's lips and kiss him as he pushing a finger in slowly, Wei Ying shudder slightly.

The Wei Ying let out a low moan when Wangji push the second finger inside.

Wangji lean "Mine " breath into his beloved ear and place a soft kiss on his forhead.

Then Wangji biting down on his pink bud causing him to moan again but Wei Ying finally relax around Wangji's finger.

Wangji replace his finger to his tongue.

"Lan-er-gege" He moan.
Wei Ying blush and clinging to the bed sheet tightly for excitement .

Wangji  get up and apart Wei Ying's legs then push his tip inside Wei Ying slowly.

Wei Ying shudder and wrap his arm around Wangji's waist.

Then Wangji put his eyes close his eyes as he start moving slowly. 

Wangji put Wei Ying's hand on each of his shoulder.

Then as Wangji move a bit faster Wei Ying gasp .

Wangji slip his tongue into Wei Ying's  mouth and start moving more faster.

Like that they spend a rough, sweet,  romantic and lovely night.

After their romantic Session. Wangji clean himself and his beloved too.

Then they sleep peacefully

Then they sleep peacefully.  Wei Ying's head on Wangji's chest and hand around was waist.
The next morning when wake and keep eyes on his beautiful lover and smiling.

When Wei Ying wake up too he notice Wangji smiling and see him . He feels embrassing as he remember what happened last night so he cover his face with blanket.

"Wei Ying " Wangji say and try to uncover him .

"Hmmm" Wei Ying say.

"You don't like what we do last night ?" ask Wangji.

Wangji like to tease Wei Ying and like to see his face when he is fell embrassing.

Wei Ying though something and say with a smirk "OOO !! Great Hangun-jun why I don't like it of course I  like it . Soon everyone will know how you become a beast in bed . I don't think I can walk by myself today.  You should take  responsibility it" then act like his his in pain. 

"Sorry Wei Ying , am I hurt you? " say Lan Wangji.

Then get top of him and say "you're right I should take responsibility " with a smirk.

"I am just joking don't be serious " with a tumbling voice. 

"No Wangji "
"Not now"
"Please be gentle "
"Ahhhhhhhh hooooohhhhh"
"I love you Lan-er-gege "
"Love you too my Wei Ying "

Thank you so much for read this story
Next part will come soon 😇😇😇😊😊😊😊