Marriage (part 4)

After 3 and half hour they come out from their room :

Wei Ying is limping and Wangji is helping him to walk.

"Master Wei what's wrong with you?"

"Are you ok?"

"How you get hurt ?"

"........."

"Nothing, I had just fallen from bed last night " Wei Ying say with a bright smile .

Wangji's ear became bright red.

After notice that Wei Ying laugh and something thought in his mind for tease his beloved.

"What happen lan er gēgē " murmurs Wei Ying in Wangji's ear

After a long journey they reach their destination.

In Jinsi :

" one day pass After we come and today......." Wei Ying pause

"Don't worry Wei whatever uncle say but I never leave you , you are my hear , my love " say Wangji with a cold face and calm voice .

"O GOD ... how can you say that without any warning my heart is very poor it can't......" before Wei Ying cab continue Wangji start kiss him .

After a long kiss Wei Ying say "I really love you so much " and smile at him.

In evening :

Lan Quiren , Lan Wangji and Wei Ying sat face to face for meeting.

" what about your journey?" asked Quiren with a cold and straight face .

"Good " replied Wangji

"Now tell me what you want me to say " said Quiren

"We love each other so much and I want you Aldo bless our relationship " said Wangji directly.

"......"

"......."

"......"

"Please uncle.... I can do what you want and also follow all the rules perfectly " said Wei Ying by down his head .

"Actually I know it from the first day but I don't say anything.... Actually I don't have any problem but you should follow all the rules perfectly and never make my nephew sad or leave him " said Quiren with a calm face and cold face .

"That means...... thank you so much uncle " said Wei Ying with a cheerful voice .

" After a week we arrange your given ceremony .. from the day you two will stay separate "said Quiren.

It's really so tough to stay separate but they can do it . But of course daily they meet secretly.

After a long wait their marriage ceremony come .

Wei Ying was dressing in bride room and other side Wangji was also dressing up for their marriage.

The hall was decorated with red coloured . It was really so beautiful.

Wangji and Weight Ying was coming with beautiful silky red rope . They were really so good looking like they landed from heaven.

All peoples are really so glade for this sweet couple.

Now it's their bow time . At first they bowed heaven then elders then each other. Then they cheers cup of tea and drink with elders .