Darkness Rising: part 1

Some years later......

We see a red dodge challenger with bull horns driving by itself otherwise known as Cliffjumper.

Cliffjumper: So I parked near a buidling and this cop shows up turns out I was illegally parked.

We hear a femme voice from Arcee.

Arcee: Again? Remember what Nemesis said.

Cliffjumper: Pls Nemesis needs to stop worrying besides if you mess with Cliffjumper.

Acree: You get the horns and I know but if you think about it he's right even if after all these years still can't believe Nemesis is Optimus's twin and a Prime also there is another matrix of leadership the dark verison.

Cliffjumper: Me too thou Nemesis did explain that it makes evil Primes instead of good ones and it was made by Quintassons but looks like if you got the will power you able to still be yourself if not mostly and I just found a whole lot of energon.

Cliff transforms into a beefy red autobot with his bull horns on his head and saw the con ship approaching.

Arcee: Need backup?

Cliff: As if I need backup.

Cliff fights the Vechicon flyera that landed and attacked him and we see Acree turn to base.

Acree: Acree to base, Cliffjumper found energon along with the cons and needs backup.

Optimus: Understood, All autobots return to base so we can aid Cliffjumper.

The sceen changes to Nemesis Prime, Bumblebee and Bulkhead returning to base in vechile mode also we now see inside the Nemesis ship in main control room is some Vechicons, Starscream and Slipstream.

(We know what Starscream looks like so that's why only Slipstream is showing for pic.)

Starscream: A wasteful of energon.

Slipstream: Agreed now fire and sudue that autobot.

The Nemesis fired destroying most if not all of the energon and a beaten cliffjumper gets carried thw ship disappers from the sight and Cliff gets dragged to the two SIC's.

Slipstream: Aw does the little cliffy is hurt too bad.

Cliffjumper trys to keep hos anger in as Slip insulted him and cause of that he wanted to give her the horns but calmed down getting a little payback and hopefully survives and later escape.

Cliffjumper: That won't work besides where's your masters?

Both trine sibs: How dare you make a mockery of us!

They both got angry from this and gutted Cliffjumper at the same time they said those words.

They smile but scowl at what Cliffjumper said.

Cliff: Even if I die another will rise in my place and Team Prime will make pay where by sending you to scarp or paying your sentence.

With that Cliffjumper finally died saying his last words which Soundwave recorded what Cliff said as a report when he is available to do it to Lords Megatron and Galvatron as behind his faceless faceplate is his real faceplate as he shivers at the thought of seeing Lord Galvatron angry cause he's worse than Lord Megatron as he received a punishment from him once and it wasn't pretty.

Back to the Autobots....

A space bridge opened to where Cliff once was and out came out Team Prime and Acree saw Cliffs horn and picked it up with sadness and at the same time Nemesis found a leftover chunk of energon that the cons missed and shows it to his twin.

Optimus: Thx Nemesis we might of missed that if you weren't here.

Nemesis nods and Rachet saw the Cliffs life signal is offline.

Ratchet: Cliffs life signal just went offline...

Everyone looks sum as they head back to base and scene changes to where Acree places Cliffs horn on top of their base.

Optimus and Nemesis: With loss of a great comrade we stand today to remember his death will not be in vain.

Acree walks away as Nemesis says something a second before Acree.

Nemesis: Acree I know this be hard for you same with death of Tailgate as I too lost few comrades close to me before I became Nemesis Prime to the Quintassons and it was where I saw Galvatron lost his way as he like Megatron to Optimus a brother to me and backstabbed me as I almost died before I grabed the Dark Matrix of Leadership and became a Prime like I am now but don't let this affect you it will only consume you and it's not your fault as it could lead to death or worse steer you down a path of vengeance that almost impossible to come back from.

All the Autobots minus Nemesis was stunned to hear this that he almost died to his brother figure and saved thx to the Dark Matrix of Leadership healing him and made him a Prime and saw some things that scarred him.

Acree: I-I think about it and thx it's glad someone l-like me to comfort me about this now if you don't mind I go back to protecting human kind.

All took no offense to that and all but Optimus gain new level of respect due to him welding the matrix of leaderships dark counterpart and how it makes evil primes and also suprised that Nemesis words made her stutter a bit for regaining her composure.

Acree drives to KO Burger after noticing the twins behind her.

Acree: Take five cee.

Acrees hologram disappers and she parka herself and everything else went down in cannon and scene changes to Slip and Star looking out their window in space as a drone walks up to them.

Vechicon: The crew came back with a status report.

Starscream: Go on?

Both SIC's wanted to hear this cause this report will affect the number of their enemies.

Vechicon: They reported two humans distracted them and the scout came in and both him and Acree took out all but one that managed to get away.

Both SIC's: Get out of our sight you pathetic excuse of a cybertronian.

The Vechicon walks away and they sigh as Soundwave comes up with a beeping message of corrdnites.

Starscream: We hate to waste the energon unless your certain.

Soundwave nods and the space bridge activates as a sliver cybertronian jet comes through along with a purple, black and bit of yellow with few red highlights one comes beside it.

They both transform revealing Megatron and Galvatron.

The Tron Twins: DECEPTICONS YOUR RIGHTFUL LORDS AND MASTERS HAVE RETURNED!!!