★[𝙲𝚑 1] 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?!★

______________________________________

A 14 year old girl walking in a dark alley.
'Where should I go now? I don't even have a home now...'

Suddenly girl saw a bright light. It was a car. She already knew that she will die. Actually she wanted to die. She didn't want to suffer in this dumb world. Then the car hit her. Some people started screaming and some of them started running away.

'What a way to end your life. Pathetic.'

She said as she saw people gathering around her and calling for help.

'Being abandoned by your family and being thrown out. Betrayed by your own friends... What a shitty life..'

'I guess that's the end..'

She thought as she closed her eyes

______________________________________

But she saw a bright light once again.

She opened her eyes and saw a luxurious place. She was confused. She knew that it wasn't her home or hospital but where were she?

Then suddenly she heard someone talking. And this someone was panicking.
The voice said

"What should we do?! If will his majesty see 2 kids he will 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 one of them! Or maybe both! We can't risk that!"

'His majesty? Like Emperor? What is happening? And why can't I talk nor move?!'

Suddenly someone picked me up and I saw a girl in a crib with blue jewelled eyes and blonde hair. She looked familiar. Suddenly it hit me. I WAS IN MANHWA NAMED "Who Made Me A Princess"!

I read that out of a boredom and I actually liked it.

It was a story based on a girl who reincarnated as the main protagonist Athanasia De Alger Obelia.

Pretty much like my story...

But which character I was?
Athanasia didn't have any siblings...
Was I reincarnated as a non-existent character?? This makes no sense! What should I do?! Will Claude kill me ?
No.. I am still a child... And what's my name anyways?

Maids spoke again
"No his highness won't murder his own children... And you woke up Athena.."

'So my name is Athena? It has a pretty meaning.
The name Athena is name of Greek origin meaning "from Athens".In Greek mythology, Athena is the name of the daughter of Zeus who was the goddess of wisdom, handicrafts, mathematics, and courage. She was the great patroness-goddess of the city of Athens.'

The same maid spoke again
"Anyways put Athena to sleep again"

Other maid noded and put me down. She sang me a lullaby. Her voice was so good!

I pretended to be asleep and she exited room. I turned my head and saw Athanasia in shock. I knew it she was reincarnated!

She turned her head and saw me. She looked more confused.

Athy's POV
I turned my head and saw a blonde haired girl with magenta jewelled eyes!
'But I don't remember character like this in novel!'
I stared at her and she did the same. I felt weird like she wasnt a child mentally.

But she started showing her tongue and smiling.
'Nah she is a kid'

Athena's POV
I noticed she was staring at me so I did the same but then I remembered that I am in a kid's body. If I don't act like a kid she will suspect me.

So I did what would other kids do at this age.

I showed my tongue to her and smiled. Now she looked relieved.

I looked around little more.
'Wow this room looks so elegant!~'
'And pretty!~ These things looks like gold is this real gold?'

After 10 minutes my eyelids started closing and I felt sleepy. Then eventually I fell asleep.
______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed my first story
Also English is not my first language so there may be some mistakes