☾︎[𝙲𝚑 4]𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎...?☽︎

______________________________________

Athena's POV
"Lilian York long time no see.." Claude said glaring at Lily.
'He looks scary..!!!'

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire" Lily said showing respect.

"I haven't able to pay attention to my two daughters due to my duties at court."

'Bish you have been busy for like 5 years? You didn't even visit us!!!'

I looked up to Athy she was trembling. I took her her and smiled at her she seemed little more at ease.

"But still Athanasia and Athena have grow into such a healthy children. The credit belongs to you."

"Thank you your majesty"

'It's boring when can I eat chocolate again?'

"However from now on I will be looking into princesses' well-being there. No need to worry."

'I don't wanna be near this man anymore!' I thought as I mentally cried.

Then me and Athanasia looked at Claude. He...smiled at us..? No! He is smirking. Athanasia looked more scared.

"Starting today, Princess Athanasia and Athena will be treated as a proper princesses."
______________________________________

"I think you got chubbier since I last saw you." Claude said to Athanasia.

After he turned at me and said.
"But you got skinnier... Do you eat at all..? Or they don't give you food...?" He said as he got angrier.

"N-No they feed me well! And papa looks pretty!" I said nervously.

'I don't want maids get hurt because of me!'

"You two. Follow me." Claude said in his regular tone.

"I was on my way to the lake. Get ready and join me."

"..Your majesty! I worry the princesses being around water is-" Lily said obviously worried.
"What's there to worry about when she is with me?"
"B-But.."

"Don't you two want to join me?"
"Yep!/ Of course! Athy/Hena wants to join papa!"
"Really?"
"Yes Papa!" I said. I really wanted to join because I have never been in a boat in my previous life. So it was exciting!

'So this is where Athy falls into lake.. I have to prevent it!'

"What are you thinking about you two?" Claude asked.

"Your hair is sparkly and pretty, Papa! It's like gold!"
"Papa's eye colour is beautiful! It's like ocean! Athy's eyes are like that too!"
Athy and I screamed at the same time.

"I like sparkly things!"
"I like your eye colour!"
We blurted out quickly.

Claude's POV

"Papa's eye colour is beautiful! It's like ocean! Athy's eyes are like that too!" Child said.

'Oh yes her eye colour isn't blue like mine or Athanasia's. It's jewelled but it's magenta. Like her mother's...'

Athena's POV

Claude stayed silent for a few minutes.

"That reminds me, you had a jewel pouches with you that day."
"I kept your treasures safe and sound. Why don't you come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

I was so interested in view suddenly I heard loud noise.

Splash!

I turned around and saw Athy in water.
'Fuck! I forgot this incident!'

I jumped to water too and helped Athy. I knew swimming from my first live so it was easy for me.

Lily rushed towards us.
"Kegh! Kegh!" Athy kept coughing.
"Oh my Lord! Princesses!"

I started feels dizzy so I fainted. But I heard Lily's screams. And... Claude's words.
"Felix teach them how to swim. It would be a shame if daughters of emperor drowned to death in mere lake.."

'This bitch! I could have died. I hate this mf so much!'
With that I fainted.
______________________________________

Hi guys 👋
I hope you enjoyed this cahpter!
Stay safe and good day/night!