Y/n's Background

*Flashback*

A large, short, white man enters.

"Y/n, are you ready for your next mission?"

"Yes sir. What is it?" you reply.

"You'll be visiting your past. Going home, shall we say."

"To the Stark compound? You think I'm ready for something of that magnitude?"

"I do. You'll be going there on a long-term mission. Undercover." he says "We need you to take out our best Ex-assassin."

"Who?"

"Natasha Romanoff."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've set up your office, you go back to your room. Everyone else is on a mission so you have the compound to yourself.

You change into comfier clothes:

And you go downstairs to watch a movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie, You decide to go train a little bit since you haven't trained in a few days.

Stark has built a couple of robots to help the Avengers train their hand-to-hand combat skills, you pull one of those into the ring and turn it on.

*You look like Natasha in this scene and Yelena is the robot*

You do a couple of rounds with the bot before moving on to a punching bag. You direct most of your anger into your fists as you zone out thinking out your training these past 6 years of your life.

eventually, the bag flies into the wall breaking the chain holding it up. This happens often so it doesn't faze you but you decide that that is enough training for one day and go to get some water from the kitchen.

As you walk out of the gym, Jarvis announces the return of the Avengers and you continue on your way to the kitchen.

(297 words)

                                                                                                                  Suggestions :p