Results Info

So, it's getting to be that time! Results are going to be posted in the next coming weeks, so here are some things to keep in mind:

1. If you appreciate these awards, one of the best ways to show that is checking out people's books. Feel free to take a look at the judge's profiles and giving their books a try as a thank-you!

2. After the results are posted, I might DM you asking if you'd like to hear any advice. If you're not in the mood for critiques, just say no! You need to be in the right mindset to take comments, and I'm here to help, not make you feel bad. If you say no and decide to change your mind after a few months, I'm more than happy to DM you the advice. If I don't DM you anything after the results are posted, you can reach out to me or your judges for your scorecard and maybe some additional comments.

3. If get top 3, congratulations! DM me your email so I can send you your sticker.

4. This is one of a million awards. If you don't get first place here, that doesn't mean you never will. There will always be another chance to show this platform just how talented you are. If you'd like, stay following the KirukkanGuild for many awards in the future run by either Miya or I. 

~🌸~

~🌸~

Izanami yelled from the other side of the rock that if Izanagi leaves her that she will kill 1,000 people every day. Izanagi simply responded that he will ensure that 1,500 people are born every day. That was the last time they saw each other, dissolving their marriage and solidifying Izanagi as the ruler of the living and Izanami as the ruler of the dead.