Sci-Fi Results

I would just like to say congratulations to every single one of the participants. Putting yourself out there is not easy, and I commend you for it. It was a tough genre, and we had a 3-way tie for 3rd that had to be broken. Finally, I would like to give a shoutout to avadel  and LadyInTower   for their incredible work. I genuinely cannot thank them enough.

Now, the moment you've been waiting for.

I am posting everyone's breakdown (averaged from 2 judges). A couple of participants will get a review. Since you can't copy from Wattpad stories, feel free to DM for your review if you'd like to save a copy. Participants, you might be DM'd with the option to receive advice. You are welcome to refuse or to ask for it later. If you're not DM'd about advice in the next week, you may go to your judges to ask for additional comments, but I can't promise anything. Judges do not owe you anything, and no harassing of the judges will be tolerated. Winners, please DM me your email so I can send the stickers over.

And now, it is my privilege to announce the results for sci-fi for the Okami Awards. Here are the participants in no particular order. 

Rogue by withyejideCover/Title: 4/5Dialogue: 4

Rogue by withyejide
Cover/Title: 4/5
Dialogue: 4.5/5
Blurb: 3.5/5
Grammar: 15.5/20
Plot: 17.5/20
Characters: 17.5/20
Style: 9.5/20
Personal: 3.5/5
Total: 75.5/100

Callisto by Traversingthedark (in tiebreaker)Cover/Title: 5/5Dialogue: 4

Cover/Title: 5/5
Dialogue: 4.5/5
Blurb: 4.5/5
Grammar: 18/20
Plot: 17.5/20
Characters: 15/20
Style: 18.5/20
Personal: 4/5
Total: 87/100