Part 1

A school bus is pulling into Chris's bus stop to pick him up to go to school. As the bus stopped in front of him he had a feeling that someone was watching him so he looked around him and saw nothing so he went onto the bus where he met up with some of his best friends. Chris said good morning to his bus driver and walked down the aisle to find three of his friends waiting for him. He sat down next to one of them and her name is Sage. Sage and Chris met each other in their freshman year of high school and have grown really close in the short time that the have known each other. Behind them was Daniel and Christina, Chris has known them since the 5th grade and have been together ever since. Nothing can break this bond that these group of friends have, well maybe one thing can. They know what happened with Chris in his past and that's why they also keep a close eye on him, just because he looks okay it doesn't mean that he is not okay in the inside. "Hey guys just let me sleep I'm still tired" said Chris. "Okay we'll wake you when we get there" replied his friends. While Chris was sleeping he began to start dreaming, he was on the school bus but there was no one there except for him. He got up to examine what's going on but the bus is stopped right in front of a street. As Chris stepped outside the bus he saw nothing but a foggy screen blocking his vision to see what's in front of him. He took a couple of steps forward but only to stop walking when he heard someone whispering to him "we're gonna find you and when we do we will haunt you until you go insane and then you will end up like your parents, DEAD". As soon as Chris heard that he looked behind him and saw nothing and began to feel very ill and light headed, he turned around again and heard the warning again and started to run through the screen of fog as fast as he can. He ran and ran until he couldn't anymore, Chris looked behind him to see if he was safe but he wasn't. In the distance through the mist he head a ghoulish scream getting louder and louder. Chris was in his breaking point and now he is scared for his life, he sat down on the ground and he put his hands on both ears and he closed his eyes and began to yell "WAKE UP CHRIS, WAKE UP!!!!!" The scream vanished so Chris opened his eyes and stood up but to only find out that he is still dreaming. He was still in the mist on the street until the mist disappeared and revealed his childhood home. He was in shock and tears went down his cheek, again he heard a whisper saying "I'm going to torture you emotionally until you lose the will to live" Chris yelled out in anger to the unknown voice saying "show yourself I'm tired of this, I want to know who killed my parents" The unknown voice replied with delight and a chuckle "as you wish" Chris heard more laughing and as he turned to his left he saw his house. The house looked like it was brand new, it looked like nothing never happened. He grew a smile to see his childhood home again but that smile turned into fear and anger when he saw the front door opening very slowly. As the door opened Chris took a step forward and another step to get a closer view of this monster. He looked at the door but nothing was able to be seen. Chris gave up and thought that this unknown voice is messing with him until he looked at his old bedroom window to notice a shadow is there watching him, he began to start sweating and Chris didn't know what to expect and so he heard a ghoulish voice and looked at the front door. Chris saw a pair of red eyes and began to get a chill in his spine but he stood his ground. This figure began to walk outside the house to finally reveal itself. It had dark red eyes and facial features but its physical characteristics was just a shadow. It said "your next" and it jumped towards Chris with an angered scream. "CHRIS WAKE UP" yelled Sage trying to get him back into consciousness. Chris finally woke up only to find himself surrounded by his friends in shock. "Guys what's wrong, why are you staring at me like that" asked Chris. "Chris you didn't have all those scratches all over your arms when you got on the bus" said Daniel. Chris looked at his arms and saw scratches all over, Chris and his friends got up and left the bus but as soon as Chris got off the bus he looked back at the bus driver to only see her dead body with her throat slit opened. Chris called 911 and called for local help to get the lifeless corpse off the bus.