Part 4

The ambulance came and took Chris away, Daniel and Sage followed the truck to the hospital. Daniel dropped Sage off where Chris was being taken away so Daniel can park and meet up with them. Daniel finally caught up with Sage, she looked at Daniel with a huge smile on her face with a tear coming down her eye. "They said that there is a pulse and they are going to take him straight into surgery so they can repair his injury" said Sage. Daniel and Sage waited about 2 hours so they can see Chris and so that they can be there for him. The nurse came up to Sage and Daniel and said to them that they can now see Chris and that now he is awake. They rushed towards Chris's room and right when they got there they were smiling and crying in joy. Both Sage and Daniel hugged Chris, "damn man we thought we lost you" said Daniel. "I don't know how I'm alive but hell I'm glad I am" said Chris. "If it's not too soon can we ask what happened before we found you?" asked Sage. Chris agreed and told both Daniel and Sage what happened and who was haunting him and who killed his entire family. "So does that mean that your safe now, I mean Mary believed that she killed you" asked Sage. "To be honest I truly do not know, I still don't feel safe" replied Chris. After their conversation, Sage went back home to rest while Daniel stayed behind with Chris. It's been four days since Chris has been in the hospital and now his last day there. After Chris signed the release papers to go home he realized that he has nowhere to go, Daniel came up to him and said "don't worry about it you're like a brother to me and your welcomed to stay with me". Chris accepted his offer and went home with him and in the next day he returned to school. Finally Chris felt safe and he can now be a regular teenager and focus on passing high school with his friends. It's now lunch time at the high school and Chris noticed that someone wasn't there, one of his friends are missing. Chris asked Daniel and Sage where is Christina, their response was that she disappeared since two days after incident at the movies. After school Chris and his friends went over to Christina's house and saw utter chaos in the inside of her house. They checked all over the house for Christina but there was no sign of her anywhere. Sage heard a creak somewhere in the second floor and she went up to investigate. Sage turned to her left to spot an eerie corridor with all of the doors closed except for the last door in the hallway. She walked cautiously towards the door and slowly opened it. "Chris, Daniel you guys need to get over here RIGHT NOW!" yelled Sage. Both Chris and Daniel ran up the stairs and went to where Sage was. They all looked in disbelief of what was in the room, and now Chris now knows he's not safe anymore. In the middle of the room there is a wooden chair surrounded by four candles and a puddle of blood. The body in the chair was Christina. They found her with some of her fingers cut off and cut marks on the face and body. Also to top it off there is a knife that is stuck into Christina's ribcage with a note written in her blood. The note says "I knew I should've slit your throat or killed you in a more violent way and because you're still alive I'm coming for you and I'm making sure that you die". As Chris read the note he turned pale and he got shot with fear. They all heard a ghoulish scream in the other side of the hallway and that's when they left the room to see on the other side of the corridor a pair of red eyes looking at all of them, it was Mary and she's back. "I cannot believe that you are still alive, well I guess I can enjoy myself even more now that I have you and your friends to satisfy my need to kill and I'm going to make you all die a very slow and painful death" commented Mary. Chris and his friends sprinted towards the staircase and began to flee to the front door and left the scene. They all went to Daniel's house so they can relax and think about what just happened and how to deal with it. Chris and his friends were in the living room downstairs when they heard a window break upstairs bringing in an uninvited guest. Chris quickly began to think on what could stop or weaken the demon, he then realized that Mary died because she got beaten up to death with a mirror that was being smashed to her face. Chris asked Daniel if there was any hand held mirrors in the house. Thanks a lot to Daniel's mom that she has a couple of them in her bathroom. "I'll go and get the mirrors" said Daniel, "are you sure man because this demon is pretty ticked off" replied Chris. "I'm sure, if she catches up with me I'll have the mirror in my hand" said Daniel. Daniel quickly rushed to his mother's bathroom, he grabbed the mirror and began to rush back down to his friends. Mary found Daniel running to the staircase and sprinted towards him and grabbed him, Daniel quickly pointed the mirror towards Mary and she screamed in pain. From the distraction Daniel went downstairs and gave one mirror each to his friends. Mary tried to get near Chris and his friends but she wasn't able to get through. Mary was frustrated that she wasn't able reach them, so in frustration she grabbed her kitchen knife and threw it at Daniel's shoulder leaving him to drop and break the hand held mirror. Mary quickly grabbed Sage's mirror and broke it and quickly disposed Chris's mirror. Mary grabbed and threw Sage across the room and grabbed Daniel and threw him to the other side of the room knocking him out cold. Mary gave a hideous smile and laugh and she went towards Chris. On the way she grabbed her knife and grabbed Chris, she gave a quick slash to Chris's face and gave another slash to his arm. Mary wanted to end his life slowly and so she slowly put the tip of the blade to Chris's left shoulder and pushed the blade into his shoulder and twisted the blade to cut more of his flesh. Mary did the same thing but to Chris's other shoulder. She then put the blade to Chris's stomach and with all of her might pushed and twisted the blade into Chris's stomach. Mary then pulled the knife out and now she was pointing the blade to Chris's forehead. Mary screamed in anger to end his life until a bright light entered the scene and then a hand touched Mary's shoulder. She quickly turned around and now she is the one that is surprised and shocked, "NO, NO, NO THIS CAN'T BE HOW ARE YOU HERE, I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" screamed Mary. "Mom, dad is that really you?".