He bent down and kissed me. It was soft at first, a peck. But on a whim i nipped at his bottom lip and it changed to something more. His tongue found mine and he stepped in between my legs. I could feel the heat of his body through my clothes and it made me shiver. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grazing my nails deliberately across the back of his neck. He groaned softly and wrapped his arms around me, holding me there against him.

"If i don't stop now, i might try something not meant for the public eye."

I looked around. Despite it barely being noon, the parking lot was empty except one other car. "Not much stopping you."

"Trust me, you don't want me to continue here."

"Why not?" I raised my eyebrow at him, though i knew entirely what he meant.

"Baby girl, i will take you right here if you let me."

He snatched my left hand from his neck and guided it to the hard lump in his shorts. I gasped softly and bit my lip. "Did i do that?"

"Every single fucking night that I've known you!"

Curious to how far he would let me go, i rubbed him through the soft fabric of his athletic shorts. He groaned and leaned against me, his hands on my shoulders to support himself. "Please, don't."

I looked into his golden brown eyes for a long moment before dropping my hand. "As you wish."

But on a wicked whim, i bent forward and kissed his raging hard-on before slipping past him and standing up. He turned around and pulled me into his arms, my back to his chest. "You dangerous creature."

"I'm only kind of sorry. It was too tempting."

"Indeed." His hands were on my breasts, his thumbs massaging my nipples through my shirt. "Oh. You're not wearing a bra. I wondered as much."

I leaned back in to him and put my hands over his. "Someone will see us."

He nipped at my ear. "Someday I'll take you in a park, where everyone can hear you scream my name."

The way his voice dropped made my heart skip a beat. My breath caught in my throat as i looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were aimed upwards, watching a single, small white cloud passing by. His fingers continued teasing me gently, as if he was only partially paying attention if at all. I closed my eyes and rested there against him, ignoring the pounding of my heart. A few minutes passed and he slid his hands lower to wrap them around my waist. He squeezed me tightly and bent his head down to kiss my neck. "I could stand like that all day."

"You love my tits that much?" I teased, giggling softly as he squeezed me again.

"Oh, baby girl. the things i could do to you..."

When he stepped away, i took a moment to correct my shirt before turning to face him. His hand was in his pants and he was adjusting himself to hide his erection. I closed the distance between us and put my hand on his. His eyes shot up and locked on mine. I gave him a soft, questioning smile. He pulled his hand free, leaving mine still there. I slid my hand into his shorts and wrapped my fingers around him. He groaned softly and bowed his head. I stroked him once, twice.

His soft growl echoed in my ear as my eyes opened. My fingers twitched as i blinked myself awake. It was a dream but i could still feel him in my hand. I sat up slowly and looked around. It was no wonder i had so thoroughly dreamed of Neir, having passed out in his bed beside him. But he had left for work hours ago. I groaned softly in frustration and rolled out of bed.

The smell of bacon and eggs lofted in from the kitchen. I followed my nose and found Phil pouring fresh waffle batter onto a hot iron. He whistled a soft tune as he went, his hips wiggling as he stirred the eggs and flipped the bacon. I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. It was impossible not to think he was adorable. The kitchen is his domain, he thrived best with a skillet and spatula in hand.