𝟤

"𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗. Let me explain," You said putting your hands up in defense.

The boy standing at the door gave you a confused look, but crossed his arms and nodded his head to you waiting for an explanation.

"I live next door and I wanted to see if every house in the community had a secret room," You put your hands down and adjusted yourself to sit up on the beanbag chair. "And I liked the vibe in here, so I was just chilling for a bit."

The boy just stared at you for a second. You could tell he was somewhat drunk by the way he leaned against the door frame. "Oh so your the new girl that moved in?"

You nodded your head.

"I'm Atsumu. What's up?" He greeted as he made his way over to the couch next to you.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you, I guess," You chuckled a bit before asking, "So what brings you in here?"

"I live here," He deadpanned for a second. "But really because I just needed a break from the whole thing upstairs. It gets tiring you know?"

You just hummed in response. You were a little shocked to hear him say that, from what you saw upstairs he seemed to be quite the party person.

"So what made you move here?" Atsumu asked leaning over and grabbing the remote from next to you. He pressed play on the music you had been playing.

"My dad wanted a new place of scenery. Which is stupid considering that he's not even in the country right now," You replied. You saw Atsumu pick his head up and look at you in confusion. You explained, "He's in London right now for research."

"Oh my parents are too. Imagine they're together right now," He laughed to himself. "Mine are doing some business trip I didn't care to ask about."

"Guess we're both in the same boat, huh?" You asked with a smile.

"Yeah we kinda are," He replied. "I'm gonna grab a beer from upstairs, you want anything?"

"I'll go with you, I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for," You lie, you knew exactly which wine you wanted. You just didn't wanna embarrass yourself by trying to pronounce it, and failing.

The two of you left the room and went up the stairs back on to the main floor. The chaotic vibe of the party reminding you both of what you wanted to get away from.

As you two entered the kitchen, he took out a pack of beers from the fridge and you grabbed your bottle of wine and a cup. You looked at each other and nodded before grabbing a bag of chips each before making your way back down to the secret room.

You guys continued making small talk and getting to know each other a bit more. You learned that he was a libra, an estp, his favorite food was chutoro, and he was on the school's volleyball team as their setter.

As you two were trying to decide which Ackerman was the hottest, you heard the door open.

You turned your head to see a boy who looked like Atsumu with grey hair. You automatically knew it was his twin, Osamu.

"Bro where have you been-" Osamu had cut himself off when he saw you sitting next to Atsumu. "Hey you know the rules, no girls in the secret room."

"Listen, Y/n here is the new neighbor from next door. She found this room on her own," Atsumu defended you.

"Y/n? Like L/n Y/n?" Osamu asked very slowly. You could tell by his speech, he was most likely high. You nodded your head in response. "The one related to Sakusa right?"

"How do you know my cousin?" You asked defensively.

"I buy off him all the time," The grey haired twin responded before asking, "Do you have any goods on you right now?"

"Yeah I gotta pick it up from my house though. What do you need?"

———
boom second chapter out :)
plot twist sort of? idk man
hope y'all enjoyed it