Chapter 4-

Nialls part:
I was gonna do it. I was finally gonna ask her to the party but she just kept giving me this look, a look of uncertainty, like I was gonna hurt her. But in all reality all I truly wanted to do was hold her In my arms. We finished the basics of our project really late so I decided I was gonna go. We finally made it to the door And. The whole way there it was in my mind... " come on Niall!, man up already and ask her." It was like one of those devil and angel scenarios. Part of me was telling myself you like her to much you wouldn't do anything stupid just ask her.... And the other part of me was saying your nothing but a worthless piece of crap she would never fall for a stupid guy like you! All you will ever do is hurt her. I decided then I wouldn't let her get away without a fight and I wouldn't let my self-conscious beat me. When I was finally out the door and she was about to shut it.. Well.... I kinda shouted at her while I asked her. She stopped and turned back around in a frightened manner... "What?" She asked. I laughed and decided I would ask her a lot calmer and nicer this time. "Give me a second I told her" I jogged to my car and pulled out a rose I walked back to her porch she kinda blushed but looked away so I couldn't notice which only made her look even cuter because she was in denial of how she felt. I got down on my knees and told her. " first of this is probably way over the top for just a party we are probably gonna stand around at but I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Jacobs party this weekend?" She stood there looking at me like I was a moron ... She opened her mouth a couple of times trying to speak but she couldn't because she was in so much shock she was still trying to find the words to say. The last time she she opened her mouth she finally spoke.... Yes...? I asked if it was a question or a statement and she could only reply with ummmm both ?! I got off of my knee gave her the Rose and kissed her cheek, and told her it's a date. I smirked at her winked,turned around,and then got in my car and drove home with probably the biggest smile I have ever had. I thought to myself. "NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!"