✨Chapter 2✨

Niall's Part:

I was so excited about being Avery's partner. Ever since I left Ireland to come to London 2 years ago all I ever thought about was her. The way her laugh made her smile even more even more perfect than it was already. The way her eyes lit up the room. She was so beautiful words couldn't possibly describe her.

No matter how hard I tried to talk to her she just kept ignoring me. Like I was just another douche out to break her heart. I know I didn't have the best reputation around school. But I just wanted to get close to her even if that just meant working on a school project for a few days.

After school I drove to her house. Before getting out of the car I practiced in the mirror what to say to her.

'Wow,what an amazing house you have!' No Niall you big idiot, her house isn't going to impress her she sees it every day.

After a while I gave up and knocked on her front door.

She opened the door and her smile made my heart race. "Hey" I said. She just laughed and said hey back. I shut the door and followed her to her room.

We sat down and talked for 10 minutes about this project and I was already bored out of my mind. After a while we both got tired of the subject and we sat in silence. I felt like this was probably a good moment to talk to her but I wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me.

This weekend was Jacob Blake's party. I wanted to ask her to go with me but I was so embarrassed because I new I would get rejected.