Government

Before I start those of y'all who responded to the 2 not a chapter in the comments your shout out starts there y'all have been great and those who also voted for it as well your the same but those of y'all who just looked at it and not say anything you can go ahead and unfollow me because you showed that you wasn't interested at all in the story I made I wanted your opinion and you never answered I don't need anyone to see it and not say nothing unless it was completely needed but now onto the story.

As Izuku spend time with the girls the girls had one thing on their mind confess to them Izuku. The girls gave Izuku a name.

Momo: Izu
Stella:Ikki
Mio:Oni-Chan
Gwen: Izzy

When Izuku was training the girls came to momo.

Stella: hey um momo can we talk?

Momo: is it about Izu?

Mio: yes we wanted to know if you can share him with us?

Momo: yes

Gwen: wait really?

Momo: yea with that power he has I'm sure that he needs more then me to satisfy him.

Stella: can we ask you this?

Momo: sure wassup?

Gwen: how big is he?

Momo: 10 inches soft 13 inches hard

The girls blushed so hard that they couldn't maintain it. Izuku came in with a disorderly look.

Momo: Izu what's wrong?

Izuku: the government wants me to work for them.

Momo: oh that's good we can stay here then we don't have to worry about going back to Japan.

Izuku: that's the thing France wants me to work for Japan.

Before I forget the girls knows that he is the vigilante.

Flashback:

Momo: we don't have to tell them about you Izu.

Izuku: I know but I can feel the trust in those 3 we can tell them it's gonna be ok and if they say anything they you know what's gonna happen.

Momo: ok Izu if you can trust them with your identity then I do to.

As they both walked towards the girls they cleared their throats to get their attention.

Gwen: something wrong Uchiha?

Izuku: well I wanted to tell you girls that I am the vigilante in Japan.

The girls was stunned that he said that but then they started to realize that he was Sasuke the one who could be defeated.

Girls: that so cool by why are you telling us for?

Izuku: because I trust y'all to keep this secret from anyone who tries to get me to surrender to make me do they "hero business"

Stella: that makes sense all the care about is power.

Mio: yea but I'm glad your able to trust us uchiha we are not gonna let no one know.

Flashback ends:

Momo: so how long until then will you work for them?

Izuku: luckily only one more month they said I can keep the mask until I'm ready to reveal myself.

Momo: ok but before you go the girls wanted to tell you something go ahead girls.

Girls: WE LOVE YOU UCHIHA CAL YIH PASE BE MY BOYFRIEND?

Izuku: look I understand your feelings but.

Momo: I agree to it.