Mole revealed

As days go by the tormentors were still sad but Katuski. He believes Izuku has something to do with it so he left to talk to the Lov.

Shiggy: so why are you here today Katuski?

Katuski: I need you to frame a certain vigilante who's at UA no one knows that he's one inducing those whores he's with if you do that I can take them from him.

Shiggy: ok who's this vigilante your talking about.

Katuski: Izuku Yagi aka sasuke the one who found us before.

Shiggy: we don't know what his face look like how are we gonna-

Katuski showed a picture of Izuku and shiggy smiled. The very next day Izuku had a feeling that something was wrong and he told the girls to stay home and they complied to the reason he told them.

Gwen: sooo why do you want us to stay home today?

Stella: yea Ikki why?

Izuku: because I have a feeling that the mole has framed me and he turned the school against me and it's gonna get messy so stay here for the time being.

Momo: please be safe Izu we don't want to lose you.

Mio: that's right oni-Chan.

As Izuku left home he was at UA and already knows that something bad will happen. Soon as he stepped in his senses kicked in and teleported behind the attacker which was Izumi.

Izuku: well well well look who we have here a bunch of idiots what do you want from me?

Aizawa: Sasuke Uchiha your under arrest for working for the LOV surrender now or you won't get hurt.

Izuku: oh please you can't hurt me if you can't the vigilante you for sure can't hurt me.

Aizawa: it's us vs you what can you do.

30 minutes later everyone was laid out and it was just Aizawa and Izuku.

Izuku: you were saying and let me tell you this.

Izuku grabs Katuski and took his phone out and showed him a picture of him with the LOV that made Aizawa shock.

Aizawa: this can't be he can't be the traitor.

Izuku: well it's true and believe it well imma go ahead and take him away and before you say or do anything there's no way your gonna stop me.

Aizawa: what do you mean by that?

Izuku had room his sword and impaled it into Katuski.

Izuku: me and the girls are no longer gonna be hero's of you or any hero come looking for us I will start a war with you hero's take heed of this Aizawa tell that to Nezu and the Japan hero commissioner.

As izuku disappear out of thin air Aizawa sat there depressed on what has happen and let the vigilante who the hero's was getting get away and mostly that both Inko and All might died.

As izuku made it back to his house the girls are there and welcomed him but they showed most of their lustful side.

Izuku: um girls what's going on?

Momo:(lustful) oh Izu~ we need something that you got and that we got something that you got.

Gwen:(lustful) yea we need you NOW

Stella and mio took Izuku into the room and they gave him hickies and both Gwen and Momo did the same luckily for Izuku he had a lot of stamina to go around with the girls and lasted 50 rounds and the girls were on a a pill as well.

At UA

Aizawa: nezu sir we need to find this kid he's done a lot and he is destroying our reputation as hero's.

Nezu: I have to say I came to realize that we had a traitor in the mist  and it appears that Izuku uchiha was his reaper.*looking at Katuski*

Aizawa: but why did he do this how did he know this is my question.

Nezu: there's one thing that I cannot overrun and it's the government they must of find him before we did I cannot even track him none of us can but your right he is ruining our careers of being hero's with his power he can be aided with us and the girls haven't shown up either.

Aizawa realizes that the girls are related to Izuku by engagement.

Aizawa: sir the girls are related to him if we use them against him he can surrender to us and have him join us and defeat the LOV once and for all.

Nezu: tempting but where is he exactly.

Endeavor: good idea we need him so we can put his weak ass in jail.

Aizawa: if he's weak why did he defeat your twins who got both fire and ice and the one who bullied him to begin with.

Endeavor: he got lucky and he still has shoto future wife.

Aizawa: give that up she's no one but his and trust me he'll kill just to have her by his side.

Endeavor: he got 3 other girls to satisfy him why does he need her.

Aizawa: oh believe me when I say this if we found him he will start a war I saw his own strength where he can rival anyone including yours endeavor.

Endeavor: tch whatever if I ever see him again he's getting it and going to prison for life.

Everyone else: (his funeral)

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out