― 𝐲/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞

y/n is too cute

☄ dangers of dating y/n

☄ dangers of dating y/n . reason 1 : y/n is too cute *. ⋆

♯ 3rd pov ♮

the pleasant season of the year was here. spring. the petals of the famous cherry blossom tree fell in magnificent way. a young maiden blinked as one of the petal fell and landed on her pointed nose's tip. she glanced at the pink petal as her eye ball with light green iris moved in the process.

she smiled sweetly , picking up the petal from the nose's tip before it flies away from the blowing wind. she exhaled , brushing a strand of hair from her cheek. the petals against her skin were and felt like silk, their scent strong and sweet making the lady's smile grow wide.

she put the petal , middle of her soft palm as her gaze was fixed on it. she inhaled through her mouth making her inner mouth — jaws filled air as she blew her cheeks. holding in the air for a second , she blew the cool making the resting petal on her palm fly as she watched it sway in air.

she the looked round , pursing her soft lips together expecting to see four people. she fixed her bag strap on her shoulder and look down at her green socks and her black shoe. "huh...? why are they late?" she mumbled looking at her watch seeing it's been fifteen minutes she's been expecting for their arrival.

she hoped that they were safe inside her heart as she exhaled. she turned towards her side when she heard the loud sound of motor bike. "shinnie! , waka! , omi! , kei!!" the same twenty one year old — young woman with pink and green hair called out waving her hand in air with joy.

"y/n careful you'll—" a raven who sat on the seat of the bike tried to warn the female but his eyes widened when he saw her trip on a small rock making her loose her balance , "—fall." he continued but the female didn't meet the ground but instead she felt two arms snake around her waist pulling her up close to a hard chest.

she was still closing her eyes expecting to fall but when she felt different she opened her eyes and let outa  confused "huh.." she turned round to see one of her handsome boyfriends , imaushi wakasa. his lilac eyes wide open , his brows a bit furrowed in concern for his clumsy girlfriend.

"careful princess" he mumbled , helping her to stand properly. once she was on her two feet balanced , she immediately turned around with wide smile and looked at him observing his , striped pattern hair dyed in the colors of purple and blond and is often tied in a ponytail with a loose strand of each color cascading the sides of his handsome face.

'my boyfriend is so pretty!!! he looks like a hero from movies' she complimented him inside her mind as red hues of blush appeared on her cheeks. "waka~♡" her light green eyes sparkled in happiness as flowery aura appeared around her. cupcakes and rainbows appeared beside her making the atmosphere lighten.