― 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

irresistible

☄ dangers of dating y/n

dangers of dating y/n . reason 3 : irresistible *. ⋆

♯ 3rd pov ♮

"wait i think we should get this for her !" shin suggests pointing his index finger towards a big fluffy teddy bear which was inside a showcase. wakasa quickly swayed his head side to side in disagreement. his lollypop stick hanging outside between his closed lip. 

"no let's go get sakura mochi" he put forward , the choice was tempting for shin too but he didn't give up. "hey ! what's wrong with my choice !?" shin scowled at his dual haired friend , glaring daggers at him. 

"you don't have a good taste." wakasa said nonchalantly in his casually calm and relaxed manner with his droopy lilac eyes blinking when the words left his mouth. shin when those words left wakasa's mouth KO'ed his heart.  

"i think rose quartz and a floral dress would look good on her since she liked pastel colours" takeomi said not caring about a bored wakasa standing there was his shoes tapped the ground and sulking shin in the corner muttering incoherent words under his breath.  

"hey ! stop shin , waka !" benkei tried to encourage shin but he only huffed. "too late. i'm spiraling into a pit of depression" he complained and grew mushrooms. in the end they bought everything that caught their eye for their beloved girlfriend. 

"hey ! isn't those guys from black dragons !" one male yelled as the gang member's attention was stole towards him. "my ! you were right !" another boy in his teens said exited as they both ran towards the four guys. 

the members watched in a confused stare as the two teen kids ran towards them and bowed. "can we take a picture with you guys please !" they bowed 90 degree putting a request in front of them. 

taken back by the sudden request benkei blinked still in confusion. beneki.exe stopped working. "what the..." takeomi muttered blinking as he gulped. wakasa on other hand just didn't pay attention since he hand many girls ask for pictures with him. 

of course he had to refuse them saying he had a girlfriend and she might misunderstand and he clearly didn't want to upset you. he even puts you above his favourite lollypop. then comes his hair care , then his life , his wallet , black dragon , then comes shin in the last. /jk.  

shin who was surprised smirked and took few steps towards them still maintaining his smirk. "what the hell is this idiot thinking?" takeomi muttered under his breath. benkei just sighed waning to go home since he already knew what his leader was about to do.