Pilot

Once everyone settled down, the first episode starts.

JAKE: This job is eating me alive. (Voice-over continues over dramatic shots of Jake exiting a police car, crossing a street, ducking under "Crime Scene — Do Not Cross" tape to enter a doorway, all in slow-motion.) I can't breathe anymore. I spent all these years trying to be the good guy, the man in the white hat. (Back to Jake, speaking in real time) I'm not becoming like them. I am them. 

"Why are you so dramatic" 

"I thought it was cool!"

"It wasn't" 

AMY SANTIAGO: Hey! What are you doing, weirdo?

Jake, Amy, and Darcy were in a Tv store. Jake is in front of a display of TVs in a store, his image multiplied on the screen of each TV.

JAKE: I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. Or actually—(turns back to look at the TVs) ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco. (smiles) What's up?

Darcy starts to laugh, and tries to cover it up with a couch once Amy glares at her. 

"You 2 never take anything seriously"

"But yet, we're the best detectives in the precinct" Jake says and him and Darcy high five. 

AMY: Get it together, man. Okay? (To TV store owner) So the store was hit about two hours ago. They took mostly tablets, laptops, and cameras-

She's interrupted by the sound of an '80s hip-hop beat. The camera pans over to show that Jake, messing around with a keyboard, is the source. He guiltily presses a button and the music stops.

JAKE: Sorry.

 AMY: (To TV store owner) I'd like a list of all your employees, whoever had access to the store. I'd also like to apologize for my partner. 

Darcy: His parents didn't give him enough attention.

JAKE: Uh, Detective... Me and Darcy already solved the case. We're looking for three white males, one of whom has sleeve tats on both arms.

Darcy: Technically I solved it

AMY: How did you guys solve it?

JAKE: I had an informant on the inside. He's been here for years. Watching, learning. Waiting. His code name? (grabs teddy bear) Fuzzy Cuddle Bear. (turns bear around to show camera on the inside and grins) He's a nanny cam.

AMY: [Scoffs] You got lucky.

JAKE: No, we got here five minutes before you and figured that in this gigantic electronics store, there had to be at least one working camera. (Looks up at TVs, which are now displaying a security camera's view of the criminals who ambushed the store.) Oh! Hi, bad guys! You did it, Fuzzy. You busted 'em. It's time to come home. (He holds up Fuzzy and begins to talk in the bear's voice) JAKE (AS FUZZY): I'm not sure if I can. I've been undercover so long, I've forgotten who I am. I have seen terrible things. I haven't known the touch of a woman in many moons.

"Good solve Woods"

"Thanks Cap-I-Tan"

Darcy sighs and rolls her eyes at him. 

AMY: (rolls eyes and walks away) All right.

JAKE (AS FUZZY): Detective Santiago! Don't walk away from me!

Text on bottom of screen: "99th Precinct, Morning Briefing, 8:31 AM.")

"That is so early" a student says.