𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

A SWORN SECRECY
" are you okay? seriously "

ANTHEA AND PERSEUS          walked hand in hand beside Colette and Ares, with Atlas and Zion behind them. The six of them didn't bother looking at anyone they passed. People watched them walk past and people talked about them as they left. Those six were apart of the sacred twenty eight, a group of twenty eight of the most pristine and self absorbed families in the wizarding world.

    "Good evening, ladies, boys." Anthea smiled as the group of six were greeted by Vincent Avery and Evangeline Tate, the last two members that made the group of eight. The three couples and the two boys all walked silently, their heads held high as people stared at them in awe. Anthea kept her eyes on the path before her, careful not to look anywhere else. If she were by herself, she'd stop and talk to a few people or even give a few of the younger students a friendly smile, but never when she was with her group.

    "My beautiful, is everything alright?" Anthea looked up at Perseus, a smile on his face as she nodded, the eldest Knight sibling saying the password to the common room door. It slowly opened, revealing the green and silver themed room, the windows leading out to the Black Lake.

    "Ugh, it's good to be back. Ladies, shall we? Boys, we'll see you later." Perseus placed a peck on Anthea's cheek, while the other two boys said goodbye to their girlfriends.

    "Behave yourself, Anthea." The blonde girl looked up at him, wondering if she had heard him correctly. As if on cue, his stern look turned into a grin as he placed his hand on her cheek. "I love you, my darling." She watched as his expression changed, like he had flipped a switch. It was becoming a regular occurrence.

    "Thea, come on! You two can stare into each other's eyes later." Anthea glared at the Rosier girl as she smiled at her.

    "Okay, okay, I'm coming." The blonde made her way over to the two brunettes, the three walking up the stairs as the three boys watched.

    "We'd appreciate it if you two didn't stare at our sisters like that." Perseus chuckled as Atlas and Zion made their way up the stairs to the boys dorms, the other three boys following them. Zion and Atlas were sixth years and still had to share their dorm with other sixth years. Luckily, Perseus, Ares, and Vincent didn't have roommates, so they all went to their dorm. All five boys sat around the room, as they conversed with each other.

    "So, it's the first week, and you lot know what that means."

    "Party!" Everyone laughed as they nodded in agreement with Atlas, who had the biggest smile on his face. This was something no one saw from any of the boys, or even the girls. Seeing any of them smile or show even the smallest sign of happiness was like showing everyone their weaknesses.

    "Who do we invite?" Vincent grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill off the desk near Ares's bed, beginning to write names down.

    "Well, our girlfriends, of course, Vin." Vincent nodded his head in agreement with Ares as he wrote down, Evan, Cole, & Thea, on the paper, his handwriting a bit messy. "What about the rest of the team? Regulus, Nott, and Mulciber?" Vincent and the boys nodded their heads, as they threw out more suggestions.

    "I think we should invite all sixth and seventh years from Slytherin. We all know how to party and there won't be any problems."

    "What about the Prewett twins? Gideon and Fabian. From what I hear, they have a business going and they could hook us up at the party." Ares and Perseus looked at each other, the two boys caring the most about who showed up to the party as Atlas waited for an answer.

    "If the twins come, they'll bring their girlfriends and their dirty blooded friends." Ares sighed, thinking for a moment.

    "I guess, we'll just have to deal with it. Unless we someone from our house that can supply."

    "OKAY, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, THEA? You looked so out of it down there with Pers."

    "And when we were walking over here, you barely spoke a word to him." Anthea shrugged her shoulders as she sat down on her bed.

    "I don't really know. I just didn't feel like being all lovey and shit. I kind of wanted my own space, but I knew we have a reputation to uphold so I didn't say or do anything." The two girls looked at each other before looking back at Anthea, who was now laying back on her bed, her feet hanging off the edge so her black books wouldn't get her sheets dirty.

    "Thea, darling. Look at us." The girl reluctantly sat up, looking at her two best friends.

    "Are you alright, Thea? Like with Pers. Are you two okay? Nothing happened this summer?" Anthea looked at the two brunettes, shaking her head.

    "Nothing happened. We're okay. Perfect."