𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

tw: physical and verbal abuse

AN INFESTATION
"i apologize for my two idiot
brothers, they share brain cell."

FRIDAY NIGHTS were important for one reason and one reason only, parties. Slytherin house was notorious for a few things, Friday night parties being one of the many things at the top of the list. Anthea slipped on her favorite dress, a dark green satin dress that reached mid thigh. Colette had decided on a bright red silk dress with a slit up the side while Evangeline had gone for a black corset and nice black dress pants. They had just finished their hair and makeup, slipping on their heels last before making their way out of the dorm.

"Ready, ladies?" The Knight and Tate girls nodded their heads as they walked down the steps into the common room, the boys waiting down there for them. Vincent was the first to see the girls walking down the stairs, wolf whistling as the girls laughed. Ares and Perseus were quick to get to the bottom of the steps, seeing their girls made their hearts stop.

"You look gorgeous, my darling Thea." Anthea sighed, forcing a smile onto her face as she answered.

"Thanks, Pers, you look nice too." The boy held his hand out to the girl, asking her, shall we, as she placed her hand in his with a nod. "We shall." The eight Slytherins quickly made their way out of the common room and towards the Room of Requirements where their party would be. Dumbledore never had a problem with parties, as long as no one got hurt and it never got to crazy.

"Pers! Hey!" The boy turned around to his eldest younger brother walking towards him with his blood traitor and mud blood friends following behind him. Perseus never had a problem with who his brother befriended, as long as he didn't speak to them. It was Ares, Atlas, and Vincent who had a problem.

"What are these blood traitors doing at our party, Pers?" Evangeline harshly elbow her boyfriend in his side, getting a stern glare as he placed his arm around her, silencing himself. Atlas laughed, knowing he could do whatever he wanted because no woman could stop him. That's where he was wrong.

"And a filthy little mud blood. Weren't you ever taught not to look at us? It's rude to stare at your superiors."

"Atlas." Everyone's ears perked up at the sound of Anthea Knights voice, her older brother glaring at Lily Evans before turning back around and meeting eyes with his little sister. James Potter watched as the girl scolded her brother without saying anything. His eyes had made her way down her body, admiring her choice of outfit. He wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but he couldn't help but gawk at the blonde.

"Get your eyes off of my sister, Potter, or I'll make you wish you'd never looked in the first place." James immediately looked at the boy, smirking as he held his arms up in surrender.

"No harm done, boys." James looked over to Anthea, winking before he began walking farther into the sea of bodies, leaving everyone else there. Lily quickly followed, along with the rest of their friends, as Sirius stayed behind.

"I'm sorry for my brothers and Vinny's actions, Siri. Enjoy the party." Sirius smiled at his older brothers girlfriend, who had dropped Perseus' hand, placing hers on Sirius' forearm. The boy nodded, thanking her as he looked at her brothers and Vincent Avery, glaring. Perseus looked at Vincent and Ares, who took their girlfriends into the party, Zion and Atlas following closely behind. Perseus quickly pulled her out of the large room, into the hall where no one would hear them.

"What the fuck was that, Thea? We never apologize, not even to family. You know better than to humiliate me and make me look stupid."

"Maybe you do that on your own. They've done nothing wrong to you, Perseus. They just want to enjoy the party like the rest of us."

"Of course you don't know. You never know anymore, do you? Ever since last school year, you've been different. Why?" Anthea looked at her boyfriend, shrugging as he just looked at her.

"I don't know, Pers. But what I do know if no one should speak to anyone like that. If you were a muggleborn or halfblood, you wouldn't want anyone to speak to you like that, would you?" Perseus glared at his beloved girlfriend, shaking his head as he hissed at her.

"If I were born with filthy blood, I'd kill myself before anyone had the chance to speak down on me."

"You're horrible, Perseus. I don't want to see you the rest of the night." The eldest Black just snickered, shaking his head.

"Why? So guys could hit on you and take you back up to their dorm?" Antheas head snapped towards the boy, a look of confusion on her face.

"What?"

"If I weren't with you, any guy could take you up to his room and have his fun. It's not like it would be hard." Anthea glared at the boy, scoffing.

"So, I'm easy now? Are you joking me? No, you know what? Fuck you. I don't want to see you the rest of the night. Hopefully, you still have a girlfriend by then." Without another word, the Knight girl began to walk away, only for Perseus to grab her arm, yanking her back towards him as his palm connected with her cheek. "What the fuck, Perseus?"

"You tell anyone that I did that and I'll fucking kill you."