...Whenever...

"Mother... Are you seeing this as well?" she asks to no one, letting a warm sorrowful smile form on her lips.

The sun reminded her of the mother that used to take care of her, though got stranded with the wrong group that led to their remorse, their children being left, and Japan herself being one of the kids.

It's warmth, the warm rays of the sun enveloped on her like her mother's warm hug. Though it setted, letting the night reign with it's sprinkled stars, the cold wind brewing in the air that made her shiver. A memoir to herself about the fading hug that came from the warmth of her parent.

The sun started to set, Y/N watches it from the window while the warmth of the breeze caressed his/her skin.

The beautiful set of the afternoon sun was a bliss. Enchanting and mesmerizing, Y/N watches from the balcony as their hair gently swayed to the swooning wind.

For how much Y/N cares, this is something new yet familiar at the same time. 

When something in the present is happening, for some reason it's already been a fragment of your memory. This gentle wind, this scene of the setting sun, being on a Balcony and seeing the tree leaves gently sway. 

"Why did this felt like this has already happened before?" you talked your mind out loud.

.

.

.

...Sunday  Morning: 08:05a.m....

Whenever

.

.

.

You requested a visit to the Winter Lands as per the Spanish Flag's approval. Missing the snow back at the Human World was itching so you couldn't help yourself any longer. Arriving there wasn't a problem, the transportation was free since Spain let you get carried from the limo.

Being given of Special Treatments was somehow confusing, though hey, a free ride to a colossal of ice. You had something warm to wear, a layered jacket and a scarf while a beanie hat was to cover your head from the snow. Some snaggy boots and slightly puffy pants.

The way from the suburbs from the Summer District of this unknown ecosystem of the walking flag world and such, it took a while to get to the Winter Lands. Having to pass the Spring season was a joyride as of seeing beautiful flowers bloom from different reincarnations of the world. 

A few cities and nations were waving to you as the limo passed by, they seem to be in a joyous mood. Well that's due to the season anyway. Tranquil and gentle as ever.

Y/N notices white flurry going down from the sky, the trail of beautiful colored flowers being covered with blankets of snow made of pure white. Your eyes trail up to the clouds as snowflakes gently fell.

The limo stops below a hill. A shack was on top of the hill and was gently letting off a small smoke, probably a nice chimney fire to warm up the place.

Seville went out of the limo as someone looking more adult than when she was seen at the mansion. She wore something warm to prevent the cold from catching her. Opening up the door of the limo for Y/N, she exchanged smiles with you while tossing back her green locks of hair behind her shoulders.

"Well this is it." she says as Y/N looked up at the hill, "You'll have to climb from here," she says, fishing something out of her jackets pocket and handed it to you, "This is your phone, Señor España wishes for you to have it."

You look at it for a few then takes it from the city, "Enviar mi agradecimiento a España" you reply with a smile as Seville smiled back, "Servirá," she then takes her leave while you looked at your phone then to the hill.

"It's gonna be a hard one, but oh well." 

Placing the phone to your pocket and quickly making your way up, you stayed cautious on not to slip from this snowy hill.

You finally find a way to climb up the cold hill and see the shack, A man went out of the little wooden house to greet you, the man was Country Iceland who happened to have accepted a favor of Spain to take care of you while you stay.

"Halló," he greeted you with a smile, you blinked a few times while slightly bowing your head "Hello-"

"I guess your Y/N L/N? Spain told me about you, though unfortunately I didn't get to see you during the meeting."

Smiling, you wave your hands while saying that "It's alright! It's not like I saw every country to be expected during the counseling." you say, trying to not let down the Nation in front. He just gave a smile and gestured to his shack, "I know it's not much, but please do come in." he says politely, you gladly took the kind gesture of the Nation and went inside.

Everything there was warm and serene, a sunset like hue can be seen inside, as if your ideal book club would hang around here for a book review, "Wow," you said in amusement.

A chuckle came from behind you as the door close, letting the whole house finally warm up, "Well? Is it cozy enough?" Iceland asked as you looked at him "Yep! All cozy and such."

"There's reception here, you can give it a try," he says gesturing at your pocket, you quickly remember your phone. Haven't been used it for 3 days, you quickly check if it had any bars, and to your delight, it was full and is completely charged.

"They actually thought of charging it?" you asked to yourself when your phone started to ring, 'Luna' you thought and answered, "H-"

"Y/N!" a sudden shout came from the other line as you extended your arm in instinct, "Woah- chill-" you said with a sweat and placed back the phone near your ear, "Luna, sorry to keep you worried."

The girl from the other line was sniffing, "You better be! I was so worried! I thought your flight went wrong!" 

"Yeah uhm... About that-" 

"So something did happen?"

"You could say that..." Y/N sounded unsure, eyeing Iceland if it was okay to speak up, though he gave a shook.

"What happened then?" she asks as you press your lips together into a line, "Well uhm- there was a slight delay due to the weather arriving at Poland." Technically speaking, this wasn't a direct lie and a direct truth, it's actually balanced of it.

"Ah, you should've said so. I kept wondering on why your phone was off."

"Why?"

"CAUSEEE! I'M ONE OF YOUR AMIGAS! SO OF COURSE I WORRY!"

"Aye- voice-"

"Lo siento- but what I said is true."

"Sí, sí. Though don't worry much, hm? Now I'm gonna put the phone down..."

"Wait-"

"Just something so that security won't capture me."

"What do you mean securi-"

The phone then hangs up while you shove it in your pocket. You smiled at Iceland with an exasperated sigh "I am very sorry about that" with a light chuckle, you clap your hands together "She has the curiosity of a cat."

Iceland blinks a few times while pressing his lips together, "Well um... Make yourself comfortable, leave a note if you plan on skiing out." 

He then walks off to his room, leaving Y/N in the warm contour of the living room. Everything seemed tranquil and serine. The porch fire gently crackling, a few hung pictures of Iceland, his friends, and Greenland on the wall, a few of his lovely decors of Scandinavian. 

A small smile formed on you, Y/N's eyes darted towards a door labeled 'Snow Equipment' and with that, your smile turned to a grin. 'Let's go skiing' was your thought.

You took the necessary equipment; The poles, goggles, helmet, those protective straps, and of course the ski's.

Walking out of the shack, closing the door before immediately letting the cold air brisk in, you made yourself skii down the steep hill for a little warm up of fun. Letting out a silent chuckle, your make a swift turn while letting off snow fling off to the air.

"Oop- I better get to a more higher mountain," you say, removing your skii's and letting yourself dash through the white snow. Your boots making crunching sounds on the wintery coat of the ground. At one point it was satisfying and in the other-... It sounded like Dorito's  being eaten noisily. But ignoring that fact, the cold winter air made a light tap to your cheek, it was enlivening and chilling at the same time.

"Y/N."

You would stop, looking around with a tight hold onto your skii's. From here and there, your eyes would gaze at the empty winter landscape from different angle's, but instead of finding the caller of your name, you just let a chill run up to your spine.

With a shrug, you would say; "That was odd." You run once more, your white hair and skin were just like the snow, you could've blended in to become invisible if it weren't for your clothes.(Let's not think green now shall we?)

Letting yourself climb up to the nearest and at least high mountain that's broaden for skiing, you arrive at the top, there were a few skii tracks that were starting to be covered but your guess was just there were other people that lived here. Most essential guesses were cold weathered countries like Greenland, or a continent like Antarctica.

Putting on your skii's, a tight grip onto your poles, you make a dashing leap off the mountain top and let yourself slide down from the cold snow glacier covering it. The wind was strong, making your white hair go roundabout due to the momentum you've caught yourself in. 

"WOOOOHOOO!" you'd laugh, letting yourself fly on a bump and land onto the leaning slope of the mountain. From the summit, to the slope, and now nearing the foot of the mountain, you notice a penguin sliding down besides you from your way near the end.

"How the heck did a penguin get here-" making a sharp turn and letting snow fly to a more distance side, you lift up your goggles while you let out a puffy sigh with cold air, "Aren't you supposed to be somewhere with more ice?" 

"Ah! Tubby!" a young lad would call out. Antarctica, the continent. he was waving his hands while running towards you and the penguin which made a very loud noise that denotes it's presence, letting you get startled by just the very start of it's sudden show of pride.

It would waddle towards the continent and get's a warm welcoming hug, "Geez, I told you not to leave my side now didn't I?" all he got for a reply was somewhat of a honking tone of 'You weren't looking' type of thing with a dew actions from it's flippers.

"Oh? Is that your penguin?" asking while going near the continent, you get stopped by a sudden hand that blocked your approach.

"Your the mortal that stepped to here, am I wrong?" Greenland would ask, tossing back her white hair while letting down her red-skinned hand. Her voice was pressing itself to sound rough, though it can be obvious she had a very soft tone.

You'd gulp, "Yes-?"

"I'd like to have a word with you if you allow."

"Sure?"

You then get dragged by the wrist "Oh what now-"