centasiders

my hooves clopped alonng tnhe path home from the medow therater. iwas thinking about paul newhorse and how i wish i looked like him with his long beuatuful mane

as i trotted down the street i heard the sound of a carrage pulling up behind me. ass i turned i saw four riders jump out onto the ground.

if theres one thing you need to know about our town is that riders and centaurs dont get along.  riders make it their job to jump us, always asking for a ride.  my freind horsey got jumed by some riders a while ago and they pummeled into a pile of hey. they made him neigh saddly and it takes a lot to make horsey neigh on account of the fact that his sire always beats the manure out of him at his stable all the time.

the riders surrounded me and i pulled out my dog tazer.

"you need a saddle, bareback!" one of them yelled and i saw as one came up with a saddle behind me that he ahd pulled from his carriage.

i kicked back with my powerful hind legs but he had already slapped the saddle on my back.

another started climbing me like a horse climber but i heard whinnying from down the street. i recognized it as my oldest brother hairy and my other brother chug jug.  they came up and started kicking with all of thier pure horse power and i felt the saddle and the ridey slide from the back. 

"you alright ponyboy?" chug neighed as the riders ran off to their carriage. i whinnied slightly  as i turned to fce him.

"yeah im just fine chug, just a little spooked." bt hen the rest of our herd had showed up.

horsey was coming up beside me and texas was making his way over along with snaffle bit and steve.

steve was the only human in our herd but i still put up with him and him stupid two legs.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINIGN TRING TO RIDE HOME ON YOUR OWN, YOU NEVER USE YOUR HEAD DO YOU PONY BOY?" hairy yelled from behind me.

"i only went to the medows, its not my fault!" i said.

"hey dont beat a dead horse, he gets it." chug said as he put his hand on my leather clad shoulder.

"i want my foal brother to tell me how to raise my foal brother, ill ask you, foal brother!" hairy said and he bolted off down the street.

me and horsey and texas went to the medows that night and by the time we got back it was dark.

me and horsey went to the field to relax for a little while.  before i knew it horsey was shaking me awake and telling me that i had to go back to my stable.

when i opened the gate chug and hairy were standing there waiting for me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, ITS ALMOST 3 O HORSE IN THE MORNING!" hairy was already yelling aT me before i barely made it through the gate. 

"calm down hairy," i said, "my and horsey were just horsing around and we fell asleep in the field."

"THE FEILD!" hairy neighed angrierly. "YOU KNOW IF I HAD CALLED THE COWBOYS YOU WOULD BE IN THE RANCH ALREADY!"

"hairy just calm down its not that big of a deal-"

"IM SICK OF YOU DEFENDING HIM CHUG JUGGERNAUT

"HEY DONT YOU YELL AT HIM" i yelled but suddenly i felt hairys ridinng crop hit me and before i even realized what i was doing i had already galloped out into the night.

by the time i shook horsey awake i had calmed down somehwat and we made our way to the horse park.

suddenly we heard the squeaky wheels of a carriage and tumping bipedal footsteps coming our way.

thhe same riders from earleir that day came into view under the street lamp.

"well well looks like we have ourselves two colts who need to be tamed!" said one as he stepped towards us in his shining clean riders boots.

"oh go buck yourselves." i neighed and i knew it was the wrong thing to say when we broke out into a dead heat.

two of them leapt onto my back while the other two went after horsey.  one started pulling a saddle down on me before we crashed into the fountain in the middle of the horse park.

they grabbed onto my head and pushed me under. i kicked at them but i couldnt hit anything when suddenly i was pulled form the water by horsey.

lying just avfew feet away from me was the body of a rider. his head was mangled and horsey looked. scared

"horsey, what did you do?" i said.

"i stomped him, i killed him ponyboy, with my own two hooves." horsey neighed and i almost coundlt believe my ears. my tail swished nervously from side to side behind me.

we showed up at blim blepoerds trough about 14 horse minutes later. and blim opens the gate.

"we need texas right now blim." horsey said and blim blepoerd stumbled away.

texas showed up at the door a few horse minutes later wearing only a big hat.  he took one look at horseys no longer perfectly pedicured hooves that were now covered in bludgeon and took us inside.

he gave us 2 horse dollars and a horse gun.

he told us bout a farm in the more country where we could hide out for a while.

we could stowaway in a cowhoose to get there. we would be living in complete solutube with only he rats and heysus christ with us.

we spent the next year hidi in the farm eating only sugar cubes and alfalfa. i rolled around in the mud to make my mane a different colour and horsey braided his mane

he died in a fatal horse accident and i went home.