Part 8

After an hour of hiding, it starts to get dark.
Josh: “It’s not gonna be long until fans find us here. I think everyone’s gone now so let’s just get home.”
You all agree to walk back and everyone seems to have calmed down.
George: “Ready for this partaaay!?”
You: “I sure am! And look my friends are here too!”
You all grab your things and head off to the party with the boys and your best friends Lilly, Jess and Abby! 
You get there with the boys and it’s a blast!
Rylan: “Alright Huns!?”
Jaymi: “ Yeah you?”
Rylan: “I’m great thanks!”
You all get a drink and some food and talk to everyone from the show. Your friends are so happy to see you again, but they wanted to have a chat with a few of the other acts in the show and get their autographs. As much as you know they want to, you tell them to be a bit calmer around Union J because they’re in fact just ordinary boys who want a break from the fans. Lucy walks in…
Rylan: “SPRAGGERS!!!! Ahhhhh!”
Rylan runs towards Lucy hugging her tightly.
George: “Aww bless em’! Anyway…Shall we dance?!”
You: “Why not eh!!”
You take his hands as you begin to rock and roll, having an amazing time! As the night went on, the songs got slower and slower, until it was pure romantic hits. George wraps his arms around your waist and to rest your hands on his shoulders, as you dance to the beautiful music. You gaze into each others eyes as you dance around the room. At that moment, your stomach filled with butterflies as your heart started to beat faster and faster. It took you ages to realise you were already falling for George, but you knew he would never have any interest in you, so you think it’s best if you went home.
You: “I’m really sorry George, but I’m not feeling too well! I’m going back to the house. Enjoy your night.”
George: “(Your Name!) Wait!!!”
You don’t listen to him and instead you walk out the door back to the house…