Planning

Recap: Kiss

His hand slid down her waist. Yn felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach. Now nischay slowed down a lil. They started going gentle. Somehow yn was also liking this and eventually she also started kissing him with the same passion. He somewhere felt good that yn is getting more comfortable around her. Then they broke the kiss (aur nhi toh lge rhe kya 🗿). Nischay looked at her with 🥺 eyes and hugged her (ye bnda ajeeb hai 🗿. Sorry for distributing 💀)

Nischay: Aage se bunk karogi?

Yn iz not replying

Nischay: Agli baar mujhe bhi leke Jana 😂

Yn broke the hug and looked at him with amazed eyes.

Yn: Wait wot schi? 😂

Nischay: Nhi bey (slightly hit her head). Sun bunk vagera mat Kara kar. If you will pay attention na then surely you can le-- (cut off by yn)

Yn: haa haa bs bs ab firse shuru na ho jayi 😑

Nischay: Ye yaad rakh ki ab 1 week meri baat maan ni hai 😂

Yn: 😐. Yes yes wotever 🙄

Nischay: Hmm so miss pehla kaam mere liye ek cold coffee 🌚

Yn: Pehle sign toh kar

Nischay: Itni jaldi nhi. Pehle coffee 😂

Yn: Oookaayyyy 😒

Yn was making coffee for him and then suddenly an idea popped up in her mind. She added salt to the coffee instead of sugar. Yn didi smirking in Gucci 🌚 (totally ignoring the fact that he hasn't signed yet)
Yn went to nischay

Yn: Ye lo Nischay aapki coffee

Nischay: Thanks

He sipped the coffee and boom! He spitted it out the very next moment. Yn was laughing pointing at him whereas nischay was just glaring her.

Nischay: Yn what is this!?

Yn: Revenge 😂😂

Nischay: Acha? 💀

Yn was standing with a wide victorious smile on her face. All of sudden nischay smirked. Yn got confused but still she smiled like that.

Nischay: So if you remember I haven't signed yet 🌚

Yn's smile dropped. Her mouth hung open. There was silence in the room for a while. Just then Nischay started laughing.

Nischay: Yr tu kitti bewakoof hai 😂😂😂

Yn was standing still. Yn went towards him and kissed him for 10 seconds approx. Nischay was shocked af.

Yn: Ab toh karde sign

Nischay was stunned. He immediately signed the sheet and looked at her.

Nischay: Yn tu thik toh hai na?

Yn: Abey mai thik hi hu. Itni baar kiss karne ke baad kon sharmata h 😑

Nischay: Nice babygirl 🌚😉

Yn blushed at this.
Nischay noticed and pinched her cheeks

Nischay: Tu vaisi ki vaisi hi hai 😂. Aur ab se please maths par bhi dhyan de Lena 😂😂

Yn: okayyy

The next day
In College

All attended their lectures nicely. The principal gathered all the students for an announcement.

Principal: Good afternoon students! (bakchodi kar rha h bc) As you know your summer holidays are coming, so those who want to go to their homes can register their name here, and those who are willing to live in hostel, they can continue as it is.