Troubled babygirl

Yo! After so many requests i am gonna try to continue this story. Its been almost an year andd mujhe yaad bhi nahi hai plot ache se. So last part read kiya and gonna continue that. Just a try...

Everyone was enjoying the drive and in a frenzy they reached their destination. (Guys i live in punjab so you might read some punjabi elements too)
Yn was still in her deep sleep and snoring cutely

Nischay in his mind: Haaye! Why is she so cute yaar.
Remembering the presence of 2 kamine log he had to stop admiring yn and wake her up. Nischay patted yn's cheeks and woke her up cutely. Side by side aswani and abbu got outta the car. Nish knew that yn is lazy af so he got out and opened the door for her.

Yn: Nishuu bahr nikal do na
(Yaar this sounds so filthy 💀)
Nish: Acha come on. But i need a kiss 👀
Yn: huh! Chlo lelena kiss
Nish picked her up on his shoulders.
Nish: Give me my kiss, miss
Yn: Nopee 😂 acha ab niche utaaro
Nish: Acha nahi deni kiss?
Yn: nahhh
Nish: Make sure you won't regret
Yn being yn... obv didn't obey him.
Accordingly, nischay being nish... slapped her on her butts. Making sure those 2 harami log didn't notice. Lol they were already gone.
Yn involuntarily moaned a lil.
Yn: W—what the hell was that 💀
Yn: nicheee utaaro mujhee please
Yn's voice was low and crackling this time... she was too shy to face him.
Nish: Am i going to get a kiss or...
Yn: Yes yess take as much as you wantt now leave me please
Nish: Ab aayi na line pe
Nish put her down and looked into her eyes. He bended over to her height and pointed on his lips.
Yn slowly moved towards his lips. Nish closed his eyes. Again, yn being yn... slapped nish on his cheek and ran before nish could process anything 😂.

Nish: Haaye ye ladkiii!
Yn reached the entrance of the park and realised that nish had her ticket. But she got relieved when abbu and aswani were there too.
(Ps: Nish booked the tickets online)
Nish reached there and were waiting for their turn in the line. He went near yn and huskily whispered in her ears
Nish: You can't imagine what shit you've got into, babygirl
And he slightly kisses behind her ears

Yn was stunned... flutter of butterflies rushed in her stomach. At the same time, she was scared of him because he can literally do anything. He is almost double her height. His biceps are bigger than both of her arms.

(Ok y'all tell me how was it? I literally dont know what i wrote. I am confused 😂)

To be continued... (maybe)