The Twins

(Asrya POV)

"Asrya Belacqua Get Down Here This Instant!" 

The Master shouted, as he looked up at the roof where I was sat.Crazy place I live in, everyone is always so moody here.Master is alright he can be nice but him and his raven dæmon, who is called Alicia, often give this really odd stare.I climbed onto a branch and slid down the tree.

"Asrya you need to be more careful you and your sister are just as bad as each other when it comes to getting into trouble, You need to remember this is a school and not a childs play pen"

But seriously why has me and Lyra lived here our whole lives and then they complain that it is still a school? It seriously makes no sense to me at all.Me and My Twin Sister have lived here our whole lives, we have always been raised among the scholars, we get our education here, we are like any other person here we are just younger.

"Stay In your room Asrya and don't get into trouble" 

Master yanked my arm as soft as he could before throwing me into my room and locking the door.

"God He's Moody Today"

Lyra Said As She Laughed Before dropping her book to look up at me.

Lyra is my twin sister, she is only older than me by three minutes but it still counts as us being the same age.I sit on the bed next to Lyra and playfully punch her in the arm as I watch my dæmon play fight with hers.

My dæmon is called Lucifer, his primary form is a really weird "breed" as Charles says.Lucifer's primary form is a snow leopard with golden fur and small white patches on his ears and tail, nobody refers to Lucifer as a snow leopard at all but as a "golden ounce" but that's just a fancy saying for a golden leopard while Lyra's dæmon is a lot different to mine Lyra's dæmon,called Pantalaimon who mostly primary settles as a ermine but sometimes he is a owl or a mouse or even a snow leopard sort of like Lucifer.

"I Hope Uncle Asriel Will Be Here Soon" 

Lyra Smiled, While tracing Ice Bears on the walls.

"Yeah I Hope So Too" 

I look out the window to see a man and a snow leopard walking down the courtyard.

"Lyra It's Uncle Asriel Come On!" 

I exclaimed, I grabbed Lyra's arm and dragged her downstairs to chase after our Uncle.