eleven

indecisiveness
"i'm not staying anymore, i've had enough"

_____

althea watched from a distance. it was honestly quite concerning how obsessed she was with the redhead, immature even. telling herself constantly to go back home, forget this never happened, but finds herself mindlessly wandering back to victoria's scent.

it was comforting, smelt like home even, but standing in the pouring rain didn't.

on the other hand, the redhead was trying to ignore the familiar presence not too far away. she was currently focused on a current pawn in her game, riley biers, the first vampire turned by her in her growing army. she did feel guilty about how she acted previously, but would never admit it, nor truly knew how she felt.

"i told you how it works," she spoke from behind the man, a compelling tone lacing her words, perhaps seducing.

riley slowly turned around to face the woman, a sneer on his face, "the cullens have powers."

it was as if the redhead has drilled that statement into his head repeatedly, already understanding the situation.

"don't underestimate them, riley," she appeared unbothered to his annoyance, looking at the young man with doe-like eyes, "we'll have the numbers, but they'll be able to anticipate your every move."

"according to your friend," he muttered, questioning her intentions.

pain flashed victoria's eyes at memories with james. to be completely honest, the 'friend' that informed her of the cullens the most was althea, but that wouldn't pull her empathy card properly.

"yes, my dead friend," she gritted through her teeth, emphasising the word death, "we went to find out about the things they could do, then they killed him, but not before he told me."

she was a fair actress, victoria. although, she's using the male sex hormones to her advantage, but it's working nonetheless. she's gotten to the point in influencing riley to the point where he thinks she loves him, even if it's the complete opposite.

jealousy struck althea from afar, watching the encounter from below. you would think by this point she knew why, but she was simply panicking.

also watching the encounter were four volturi guards, those of high hierarchy too. they were closer to the scene than althea, so victoria was slightly on edge from the intimidating presence.

i should probably leave.

was all across althea's mind, enough subconscious affirmations to actually act upon it. taking a few steps backwards, the girl eventually turned around, ignoring the tug in her heart to stay.

running through the somewhat familiar forest, at least the brunette knew where to go this time. travelling north, the girl was deciding whether to head back home on foot, or to relax for once with a plane ride.

the problem with travelling around on a plane is all the official paperwork. not being partially human, and quite outdated, she hasn't kept up with every advance, so it's just simply a hassle for such an easy task otherwise.

getting lost in her thoughts, the girl forgot how close to their territory she had become, leading to a harsh halt.

the environment was mostly white, the winter snow covering the once green grass. the tree branches were empty, the varying brown lines covered the vision of the forest.

the atmosphere was quiet, too quiet, it felt eerie. there was no life around, no animals, no people, no movement.

althea wasn't looking through the eyes of anyone in this vision, as if becoming a narrator in a book.