𝗂𝗂 - 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤

"Ok golden boy, go on now"[ 🌹💋🍷 ]EP 1 - PART TWO

[ 🌹💋🍷 ]
EP 1 - PART TWO

      WE WERE WAITING OUTSIDE of Cameron and Mitchell's house, my dad kept ringing the doorbell non stop and it was getting annoying

      WE WERE WAITING OUTSIDE of Cameron and Mitchell's house, my dad kept ringing the doorbell non stop and it was getting annoying. When Mitchell finally opened the door, he embraced my mom with a hug. He greets everyone and dad gives him a gift. "Oh thank you." Mitchell says. "Oh, don't thank us. Open it, dad is coming right behind." Mom says to him, then another doorbell rang out. "Knock, Knock! We're here. Coming in!" Grandpa says, ringing the doorbell multiple times. I sit at the couch, texting on my phone. "Who are you texting?" Haley asks me. "Who are you texting?" I answer her question with another question. "Dylan." She says. "Aiden." I say back to her, before going back to text him.

"I have something that I need to tell you guys, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure. We, uh, kind of have some big news." Mitchell says. "Oh god, I'd Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving." Grandpa says. "Dad." My mom says. "I hope he didn't embarrass you. Mom." Haley says. "Yeah, that must make you feel so embarrassed." I say to her. "Don't mind them, they had their first boy over today,  and Phil shot him." Mom says. "Uh, I only shot one of them." Phil says, causing a confused look from Mitchell. "Anyway, um, so, about-about a year ago, Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know, for something more like, uh, maybe a baby?" Mitchell says. "Ooh, that's a bad idea." Grandpa says. "What do you mean, "bad idea"?" Mitchell asks Grandpa.

"Well, kids need a mother. I mean if you two guys get bored, get a dog." Grandpa says. "Okay, we're not bored. Dad." Mitchell says. "I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son." Gloria says, it feels weird calling her grandma. "I think what dad is trying to say... is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight. Kids bring chaos, and-and you don't handle it well." My mom says. "That's not what Dad's saying. That's what you're saying, and it's insulting in a whole different way." Mitchell says. I start to chuckle at the stupid argument that the adults are having, how come we're being more mature then them? "Okay, people. Let's all "chillax"." Dad says, making me look up at him.

"Hey, where's uncle Cameron?" Alex asks. "Thank you, someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here." Mitchell says. "Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh? You two broke up. Well- well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway." Grandpa says. "And you know what, you're better off, because he was a bit of a drama queen." Grandpa says. "No,no,no. Stop. Stop. No, you come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend who, by the way, is not that dramatic-." Mitchell says, before the song from "The Circle of Life" plays. "Is that the lion king I hear?" I ask. Cameron comes out holding a baby, swaying them back and fourth as he sings. He holds the baby up and a light shines on her face. "We adopted a baby." Mitchell says.

"Her name is lily." Mitchell says as gasp ring out. "Oh my god." I say. "Exciting!" Cameron says. "Just turn it off." Mitchell says to Cameron. "I can't turn it off. It's who I am." Cameron says. "The music." Mitchell says, looking at the stereo. "Oh, yes, the music." Cameron says, turning off the stereo. "Come say hi to Lily." Cameron says. "Shes adorable." I say, holding her in my hand. "Excuse me, I know I said that this was a bad idea. But, uh, what do I know? I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood. Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.Right, Manny?" Grandpa asks. "I wrote a song about it in the car." Manny says. "Of course you did. Anyways, I'm happy for you, and uh, you should know that, uh, I'm not here to spit in your face, I'm here to... blow at your back." Grandpa says. "What?" I say. Everyone looks in confusion. "It's supposed to sound better in Spanish." Grandpa says, looking at Gloria. "Voy a ser la brisa en tu espalda, no quien te escupa en la frente." Gloria says. "Wow, another language for me to learn." I say, smiling at Gloria.

"Anyhow, Mitch, uh..." grandpa was saying, until Lily started crying in moms arms. Mitch takes her and brings her to grandpa. It was so cute, and wholesome.

 It was so cute, and wholesome