𝖵 - 𝖯𝖤𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖤 𝖲𝖴𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳

"Ok golden boy, go on now"[ 🌹💋🍷 ]EPISODE FIVE

[ 🌹💋🍷 ]
EPISODE FIVE

Lily Collins as Sophia Haines | 15Tayler Lautner as Jaden Foster | 15Ariana Grande as Ally Lupis | 14

Tayler Lautner as Jaden Foster | 15
Ariana Grande as Ally Lupis | 14

I WAS CHECKING MY BACKPACK to make sure I have everything, especially a change of clothes for dance and my dance shoes. "Hey, Mom." Haley says, walking into the kitchen. "Here we go." I say to myself, checking in my backpack for homework. "Can I have $40 for lunch?" Haley asks mom. "Forty dollars?" Mom says, looking into the fridge. "I also need a book for school." Haley says, I look at Alex and she looks back at me, we both have the same look or our faces. "What book?" Mom asks. Haley sighs in defeat, "I want a dress." Haley says. "Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?" I ask Haley. "Do you have any idea how annoying you've been?" Haley asks me. "I'd be more worried that she couldn't come up with a single title." Alex says, earning a look from Haley.

Dad walks into the kitchen with Luke. "Luke, come on. We're late." Dad tells Luke. "There's a first, inside out and backwards." Mom says, sipping her coffee. "At least it isn't zipped into his- Oh. There it is." Mom says, noticing that Luke's shirt is zipped I go his Fly. "Mom, I can't find my homework." I say, panic in my eyes as I check through all my folders. "Oh, I had it." Luke says, giving me a bag full of cut up paper. "What the hell did you do to it?" I ask him, slightly angry. "Well, I had to test out these new scissors." He says, pulling very sharp scissors out of his pocket. "Nope." Mom says, getting the scissors out of his hand.

I was walking down the hall with Aiden, Sophia, Ally, and Sophia's boyfriend, Jaden

I was walking down the hall with Aiden, Sophia, Ally, and Sophia's boyfriend, Jaden. "I'm so embarrassed." I say, leaning on Aidens shoulder as we come to a stop at the lockers. "It wasn't that bad." Jaden says. "She asked me if I was doing some sort of ritual!" I say, looking straight at him. "Ok, maybe it was bad." Jaden says. "You still got a A on it, I didn't get anything but a "I'll see you after class" Sophia says, holding Jadens hand. "Maybe you should just keep your homework in your backpack." Aiden says. "Maybe you should shut your mouth." Ally tells him. People start looking at us as they walk by, giving me dirty looks as Aiden has his hands around my waist. "Why are they doing that?" I ask Aiden as people keep staring at me.

"I don't know honestly." He says, making me turn to my locker and grab a jacket. I put it on a zip it up over my crop top. "Hey Aiden!" One of the players on the basketball team yells. "I'm surprised she can walk today! I heard you guys had a long night." He says, emphasizing the word long. They start coming over to us, causing me to move back some. "Maybe we could give her a test drive one day when your done with her." One of them says. "What is your problem Brody!" Jaden asks him. "I don't have a problem, I just wanna see what the hype is about." He says, making his friends laugh. "If you wanna live another day, I suggest you back up." Aiden says, Jaden standing beside him. They were scared of Jaden, I mean who wouldn't be, he's tall, has muscles, and is dating one of the hottest girls in school, aka one of my best friends. He was kinda intimidating, you know.

As they walk away with their friends, I un zip my jacket. "Scum bags." Ally says, comfortably putting her arms around my neck. "Yeah, what kind of shitty person would do such a thing." Sophia says, laying on Jadens shoulder. "A cunt like Brody." A British girl says from behind us. We all jump at the sight of her. "If I were you, I would stay as far away from him as possible." She says, walking away with a smile.

I was with Aiden while my family were at a barbecue

I was with Aiden while my family were at a barbecue. "You know I missed a barbecue for this, so that means it's serious." I say to him as we sit on his queen size bed in his room. "I'm telling you, I didn't tell them that we had sex, we never were even close to having sexual inter course." Aiden says. "Maybe you should stop using the word "sexual inter course". You sound old." I say to him. "Anyway, I would never spread a lie like that about anyone, especially my own girlfriend." Aiden says, holding my hand. "I'm still confused how that idea even got into his head." I say, interlocking our hands. "It was probably Kaden, he always does that type of stuff." Aiden says, laying back on his bed.

I start to lay with him, him putting his arm around me. "You know, I'll never force you to do anything that you don't want to do." He says, pecking my lips. "I know." I say, kissing him. He accepts the kiss and pulls back after a few seconds. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks me. I nod and he grabs his tv remote, he turns on greys anatomy. I lay on his chest as we start watching. I ended up falling asleep from the feeling of Aiden stroking my hair. God I love this guy.

 God I love this guy