Chapter 1

~Olivia~

I woke up to the buzzing sound if my alarm but i couldn't be asked to get up so i just pressed snoozed and i kept on pressing it, i have to wake up at six in the morning but when i finally woke up it was 6:50. I literally jumped out of bed and put in my school uniform in like 5 minutes which is just amazing for me. Even though i didnt put on my tie but no one likes ties anyways. I brushed my teeth and put some mascara on i didnt have time to do my skin care because i have to leave the house at 7:00 to get a bus which is horrible. I met up with jack and we walked to the bus stop together.

It was a nice day in London for once i was so sick if the uk weather, i mean it has been winter and all but like why is it so hard to get a warm day. We had to wait at the bus stop for about 5 minutes until it came and i sat down next to my friends amd jack sat next to his.

One of my mate had food which is so bad to have in a bus, everyone literally swarmed around him to get some. I got quite alot because im so cool. Someone on the bus was vaping as usual and passed around the bus and even gave it to the innocent year 7s well some of them was innocent. I also saw the couple and it made me think of james he was my boyfriend but we broke up because he was a bad boyfriend but like he was fit so you know.

After i got of the bus i went to the shop to get some nik naks but they didn't have any so i just got a energy drink and some quavers. As i was paying jack walked in with his girlfriend and he had his arm around her. Ugh she was literally the most ugliest person in the world and plus she was such a bitch. Why the fuck am i jealous?

After jack got what he wanted he stood behind me in the line "hey midget" he said with a big smirk on his face, that's a nickname he gave me even though he is like an inch taller than me, "hey dickhead" i said chuckling a bit afterwards. "um jack who is this" said jess (his girlfriend) while giving me a dirty look. This bitch. "oh this is my best friend, liv" replied jack. "i thought i was your best friend" jess said in a baby voice. What a fucking pick me. "well your my girlfriend you cant be both" he said while feeling uncomfortable. "YOUR SUCH A DICK" she shouted while crying and left the shop. What the actual fuck just happened.

"nice girlfriend" i said with a smirk on my face. "shut up" he said trying not to laugh "what have we got first" "um i think maths im not sure though" i said. "alright" he replied

As I enter the class room i go and sit next to harvey which is one of my best mates, and jack sits behind me so it isnt that bad. I literally hate my maths teacher she literally tells me off for nothing well not exactly nothing.

It was break and I made my way over to the canteen and got a waffle and a randor fizz. As i walk over to my mates someone calls out i my name. I turn around and see jack running up to me "did you hear" said jack "hear what" i reply with "lili is gonna have a fight with jess" said jack "oh i thought it was gonna be more surprising but i hope lili wins" i said. Lili is someone in my class i sit next to her in english and we chat sometimes but i mostly am talking to my other friend who sits next to me, lili is quite popular and she used to date jack but i wasnt jealous then i think it was because i could tell jack liked her. I guess the fight is about him but jess is annoying so who knows.

~jack~

Im surprised lili is actually gonna fighting jess, i mean jess is a little annoying but im pretty sure she hates me i just might aswell break up with her. I had cooking next period which is always fun because i literally do nothing and hang around my mate the whole lesson. Liv is in my food tech class but we rarely speak which is annoying, i have a feeling it is because of my freinds but like i dont know.